Chapter 16:Odds Have Changed(End)

On the previous chapter:

This was the end...

Or so I thought it was.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now:

I was shocked not feeling the power from the blast,well I died quickly,I sarcastically thought.I still held the embrace and opened my eyes,There was a pink orb surrounding us and the ball didn't affect us Kaida opened her eyes and the same shocked look spread across her face.

" What?"I asked.

"She has reached her full potential for her ability to shield others feom danger,ot usually takes years of practice but I guess concern sped up the process" Ruby said.

I didn't even need to explain it to her she already knew what was going on. she grinned at Avdimi who had a look of disbelief.

"This is going to be interesting"she said.

She suddenly floated and her eyes turned pink.

"From the grave you shall arise
Not rotting or injured but healed and alive
Ryuu,Scepthis,Hunter,and Sapphron you shall rise again
Let us fight until we shall be put to an end"

Then Four figures formed and they were brought back healed and alive as ever they all roared and glared evilly at Avdimi.

"Now for the elements"she grinned and her eyes turned pink again.

"Return to before,your spell is no more
Return to before,your spell is no more"The elements eyes turned normal and they all shot individual elements at Avdimi,who was caught off guard.

He fell and at the last second he weakly flew again.

The elements began to fire again.

"Brothers stop!Let Artemis and his friends finish this,they did unite us again"Haikira said.

"Very well"they said and they ceased fire.

I nodded and everyone sent their own beams at Avdimi except for me and Kaida who turned normla and sat down on Ruby,Avdimi only blocked one hit but was blasted again and fell,as he fell he turned to orbs and the orbs circled each other before fading away.

It was over atlast....

Little did we know Avdimi went back in time and changed the past,removing Kaida's mark of Mania forever.....

(At Kaida's Castle)

"Kaida I now crown you queen!"Ethan said as he placed a crown on Kaida who was wearing formal gown.

I was there as Kaida was being crowned queen of the Lands,the ordeal had passed and no more troubles had arrived.After Kaida was crowned their was a big celebration full of food.Those were good times.

(5 years later)

"Artemis is now king!"

Another important coronation,I proposed to Kaida afte her birthday she was now twenty-six I was twenty eight.
There was yet another massive feast full of food.I was never happier in my entire life.

Until later this year when I made the hardest choice of my life.....

Kaida's palace had set ablaze for reasons I hadn't known until now.

"Your majesty!We have to get out!"the servant said.

"But the baby!?"Kaida hysterically asked.

She was different her eyes were dragonic and the color of sapphires.

"They would think that she caused it,they would kill her!You have to get her to Earth where no one knows who she is"the servant said.

"Very well,take care of Skyblaster for us"I said.

(Servant's point of view)

Once I got out of the castle I revealed my true form,I was tired of being a servant I was Mania the goddess of insanity.I looked at the baby.

"Now since you don't have my curse i'll just do it again"

So I cast it on her arm again and sent her to the human world.Soon enough she'll come back and i'll take full control of the most powerful girl on Earth.

I would give her my power and she would be my successor as the goddess of insanity I thought......