Chapter 14:Fixing Loose Ends

When we escaped from the Fire Lands everyone was burnt so everyone took a bath and soaked themselves until our skin was winkled.When we had enough we got out and rested,I heard Sapphron murmur something and I looked in her direction,she looked away,in curiosity I went over to her.

"What's wrong?"I asked placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing"she murmurmed.

Seriously though,what is with girls and never telling me what's wrong???

"Come on Sapphron,tell me"I said.

"Fine,but somewhere private I don't want anyone to know except you"she said slowly standing up and walking away.

I followed her and when we were a good distance the sun began setting.

"I have to tell you something,Artemis when you were small,do you remember feeding a small lizard that was blue?"

It all came back to me...

(Flashback)

I was playing around with Aeron and I got tired so I returned to my house,I got some bread and chose a place to sit down,then a blue lizard walked up to my lap and eyed the bread in my hand,I happily gave him a small chunk,it eyed me cautiosly and grabbed the chunk and ran away,I chuckled and just continued eating.

(Present Time)

"Yeah,was it?"I asked.

"It was,when I was young I accidently found myself here,I noticed I would catch too much attention being a dragon so I turned into a lizard,I got really hungry and went to your hut and eyed the bread and you gave me some,if it wasn't for you I would have starved,the next day my father picked me up in my human form and I searched for you ever since,when I found you I wanted to thank you from the start but I wanted it to be private"she said.

"Wait how many forms?"I said.

"Three:a lizard,a human and this"she said.

"Turn human"I said immidiately.

She closed her eyes and she shifted she opened her eyes and they were bizarre,one green one blue she wore a simple white dress and her hair was untied she was kneeling before she opened her eyes and looked at me before I felt something touch my hand,she was crying.

I grabbed her hands and stared straight into her eyes.

"It'll be okay,trust me"I said reassuringly.

She calmed down and wiped the tears from her eyes and she gave a smile.

"Nirvanna"

"What?"

"My real name is Nirvanna"

"Then why do you call yourself Sapphron?"

"I'm the mistress of illusions,if anyone were to know my true name I would die"

"Why?"

"The people who can change their appearance were thought of as scoundrels so they were killed one by one I am the last with the ability to change appearance and i've been running ever since"she said.

"Nobody's going to kill you,atleast not with Ruby and Scepthis around"he said.

She giggled and the atmosphere changed indtantly we talked before the sun set and we returned,Sapp- Nirvanna changed back to her dragonic form.I put my hand over her shoulder as she walked it calmed her down.

I lied down and stared into the sky thinking.

Great Kaida's gonna get jealous I thought

But she doesn't know Nirvanna can be a human I argued.

What if she'll find out?

I don't think Nirvanna would be human I think she's aware that I like Kaida.

Oh shut up and sleep!I scolded myself before closing my eyes.

There was one more loose end tied up...