Chapter 7:A New Friend and Another Ally

Sapphron nodded and let us through then she led us to some sort of throne made of roots.

"The orb"she asked.

Kaida gave it to her and she smashed it.

"Hey!"I shouted,she motioned for me to be quiet and I raised my eyebrow.

"What the!?Kaida do you believe her!?"I said,raising my hands.

"I don't know,but I trust Ryuu and he said we could trust her"she said.

"Well a dragon's sense of judgement is definitely better than mine"I said shrugging,then I shifted my gaze back to Sapphron.

Then she encanted something.

"The lush forests,the dark caves
Beautiful gardens,underground passageways
With the power of the Earth,let your master rise
The elite serpent,Terrafang,the Earth he rules wise"

Then the shattered pieces of the orb glowed and rose,circling each other,then each piece flew off in a different direction,the wall where each piece landed sprouted vines with thorns which then grew rapidly deep into the ground causing the ground to tremble in the center of the cave a crack opened and I heard hissing.

After the hissing stopped three massive stalactites were thrown from the crackthey were precisely thrown to form a triangle around the crack,each stalactite then erupted into vines the vines then formed into the figure of a snake,arching his back.After the figure was formed the vines decayed and fell,revealing a real snake hissing.

He had green eyes and two long fangs coming out of his mouth,he had muddy brown scales,and a massive Hood which made him intimidatingly large,trust outline of his Hood was muddy brown,but the inner part was a sandy brown,the inside of the hood had Aztec markings which was his source of power.

His body was long and it ended in two spikes,his entire body looked rough to the touch.His backside had triangular stripes,and his underbelly was lined with a sandy brown.He hissed and I saw his forked tongue.

"Always the show-off aren't ye Terrafang?"I heard Leviathan mumble in his orb.

It sounded muffled since his orb and two other orbs were squished inside my backpack,with my other things.

"Oh ssshut up Leviathan,you know it'sss in my nature to ssshow-off,firssst impresssionsss are alwaysss important you know"Terrafang agitatedly hissed.

I heard Leviathan grunt in response.

"So Terrafang could you help us?"Kaida asked.

"Very well,no need to explain yourselvesss,I already know what'sss happening,it'sss good to have a gosssipy sssissster, sssometimesss"Terrafang said.

"But his orb was smashed"I said.

"No need,I'll transform into sssomething you could wear"Terrafang hissed.

Then he lowered his head to the ground,he flicked his tongue and somehow wrapped it around his tail end,then his eyes turned white and his body turned gold instead of a muddy brown,the sandy colors and the triangle stays,then he shrunk,then his body flat,making him a belt.

Kaida happily put it on her waist,fitting happily.I put my fingers on my chin and pondered,then I snapped,I got a vine and tied it around Leviathan's orb,making it a necklace,then I gave it to Kaida,she thanked me and put it on.

"Well then let's get out of here"Kaida said.

"Wait let me go with you,I vowed to follow Terrafang wherever he'd go"Sapphron said.

"Fine by me"I said.

"Why not?"Scepthis said.

"Sure"Hunter casually said

"Well then,welcome to the gang!"Kaida said.

So we flew out of the cave and found shelter in a cave,after making a fire and talking,we called it a night and fell asleep.

(At Midnight)

"Kaida!Kaida!Avdimi's here!I saw him pass by!"I said,whispering loudly.

"What!?"Kaida shouted,I immediately covered her mouth,telling her to shut up,she nodded and I let her go.

"Put out the fire"She whispered.

I nodded and the others woke up,we explained and had to cover some mouths,then there was a roar.Kaida's eyes widened and I screamed.

"Hide"

I said it just before fire engulfed the entire cave.I ducked and covered my head.When the fire stopped I felt my hair,it was singed and I looked at what caused it,my deepest fears came true,there a grinning dragon later,daring to send another fireball.He sent another fireball at me,I closed my eyes and when I opened them Kaida was there using her newfound ability.Enraged Avdimi sent a bigger fireball.

Ruby countered it by sending another one.Scepthis and Hunter tackled Avdimi but he flicked them back with his tail,sending them to the wall at full force,making them out-cold.Ruby roared and sent a fireball he different it and catching her off guard he sent out of the cave with his tail,she landed in the forest nearby,then he grinned.

He sent a fireball at us and I closed my eyes,I heard a whimper and at the last minute Ryuu flew and blocked the fireball,the force of the fire ball sent him to the wall,knocking him there.He whimpered and looked at Kaida,and stood up shakily,then Avdimi sent a fireball at the cave wall which sent rocks on Ethics.Kaida screamed and I looked away,she cleared the rocks and she put Ryuu's head on her lap.

(Kaida's point of view)

When I cleared the rocks I put Ryuu's head on my lap.

"I'm sorry"Ryuu muttered.

I shushed him as tears began to fall,slowly Ryuu's eyes fell and his breath slowed,once he stopped breathing I lay his head down on the ground,then my sadness turned to anger as a new feeling entered my body,one I never felt before...