Chapter 2:Jacob

We walked into a massive tree and Ethan knocked the door,a tall man opened and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Friend of hers"Ethan replied.

He let us in,he was a man which I guess was thirty,he had blond hair and blue eyes,he was almost taller than Ethan and wore a brown robe with several patterns,he led us in his house which had ornaments and ancient things hanging around.

"What brings you here,after such a long time?"he asked.

"We have a problem,a big problem"Ethan replied.

"What happened this time Ethan?"he asked,raising his eyebrow.

"You see we killed a dragon,and he came back,i'm worried it's about the prophecy"he said.

"Who summoned him?"Jacob asked.

He pointed at me and said.

"The boy here summoned him and it ended in a battle,the boy lost but the dragon cheated so he died,now he's back,and..."Ethan was cut off

"The prophecy is being fulfilled"Jacob said.

"What prophecy!?"I shouted.

"The boy doesn't know?"Jacob asked,raising his eyebrow.

"He is'nt from here"Ethan replied.

"Well the prophecy is that a boy summons a dragon to his aid,and does not fulfill his part of the deal,and then the dragon challenges him,secretly the dragon cheats,and is sentenced to death,later the dragon driven by hate,survives and beings doom to the world"Jacob said.

"Kaida did you know?" I asked.

She nodded.

"What do we do?"I asked.

Jacob motioned for us to follow him,then he opened a door and he led us to a room with four pillars.Each pillar had a different color,one cerulean,one blood red,one green,and one sky blue.On top of each pillar was an orb,the cerulean one had an orb which had water,the red one had a fire dancing with the wind,the green one had a plant,and the sky blue one had a cloud.

"What are they?"I asked.

Then I touched the orb of water and water shot at me sending me to the floor,standing up Kaida grinned and Ethan and Jacob raised an eyebrow grinning.

"I suggest you don't touch the elements"Kaida said,holding out her hand,I grabbed it and stood up.

"So we use this and beat Avdimi?Pretty easy"I said.

"No,you use them and awaken the elements,they will be the one to beat Avdimi"Jacob said.

"Okay so we have to find three"I said.

"Four"Ethan said.

"Ruby?"I asked.

"The elements will lead you to their current bearers,so until it's currwnt elemental bearer is dead,this 'Ruby' is as normal as you"Jacob said.

"Why is'nt the elements with their bearers?"I asked.

"So many questions,when Lux,Haikira,Terrafang,and Leviathan were given their elemental powers,James wanted them to give him a small part of their power,so he could find them in case of an emergency,the orbs have been handed down each generation in case of a big problem like this"Jacob said.

"Oh"I said.

*roar

*crash

"I believe you have what is mine"a voice said.

"Avdimi!What do you want!And what did you do to Scepthis!?"I shouted.

"Oh lets just call it 'problem solving'"Avdimi said grinning.

"Now please hand over the elements,I don't have all day"Avdimi said.

"Never"I muttered

"Fine,lets do this the hard way"Then he roared and charged at me,Kaida ran forth and blocked it with her ability,Ethan's eyes sparkled.

"Just like yer mother"he said.

Then Avdimi broke the shield and sent her flying,to me.Jacob and Ethan nodded and they stood in front of us.

"Go,we'll take care of Avdimi"Jacob said.

We nodded and we got the orbs safely and got on our dragons and flew out of Jacob's house,eventually the roars and the sounds of the battle died away.

"So where are we going first?"I asked.

"The Sea of Sapphires"Kaida said.

(At Jacob's place)

"You fools!I'm just wasting my time,I have more important matters to deal with!"Avdimi shouted.

"Uhhhhhhh"Jacob moaned.

"That was fun"Ethan said.

"All you ever think about is fun"Jacob scolded.

"What're you gonna do?Since the house is destroyed and all"Ethan said,getting up.

"I'll think about it in the future,but we have bigger problems right now"Jacob said.