🌇🌄29🌄🌇

"Jiang Fang, what are you doing here?" Zhan asked his acting CEO, who stood professionally infront of him.

"Sir, We are here on the order of Mr. Xiao. Mr. Takahashi Yokozawa from Japan would arrive here shortly in an hourbs time. Mr. Xiao asked me schedule this meeting and had refrained anyone to tell you about this." Zhan's anger rose as he heard of this and immediately called his father.

"He won't pick it up Sir. He gave his orders."

"You work under me yet you listened to him!"

"Sir though I work under you, but he is still superior to your position and I was in no position to refuse to him." Zhan massaged his temples as he felt perplexed as to what to do now.

"What is the purpose of all this?"

"Sir, Jun Qing has been desperately trying to reach Mr. Takahashi and if this happens we might lose this opportunity. Its not easy to control them. You know what comes with this contract."

"But where will we arrange?" Zhan exclaimed panickly when he felt a small tug on his hand. He expected it to be his husband but turned out to be Guanlin.

"Guanlin?"

"Aeeee! I wanted to say that we have a abandoned studio at the backyard. If you want you can use that. Furniture can be arranged if you want to, I can ask Dad to arrange it." Guanlin exclaimed nervously as Zhan smiled at him and nodded. It was quite a surprise for Zhan's acting CEO and his assistant being so bearable and tolerable right now and even on top of that smiling.

"Alright then, I will leave with them. Please inform them on my behalf Guanlin so that they can start with the preparations. Yibo do you want to come? Or anyone of you?" The rest felt like they just snapped from the intimidating scene infront of them.

"If it is not a bother then I don't have any problem." Yibo said.

"I will stay back with JunChen!" ZhaoHua exclaimed and Zhan nodded. He forwarded his hand and his assistant Wei Tian kept the file on his hand as Zhan made his way to his vanity followed by the men. Outside people stood quite shocked looking at the figures dissappearing in the cars.

"Wow! This was sooooo goooooddddd!" Guanlin exclaimed excitedly as he jumped clasping his hand breakinf the silence. The neighbours murmured as Yibo ushered everyone inside. He immediately got ready and dressed SuYi and walked out leaving his place all to JunChen and ZhaoHua. Guanlin accompanied them and the three of them settled in a car right behind Zhan's vanity.

Throughout the half an hour journey, Zhan was getting ready as Fang and Tian filled him with all the informations regarding the meeting. On the other hand, Guanlin has fed XiaoMing with the information and urgency of the moment and both husband and wife have been ordering their men to clear the room and arrange chairs and tables. Shortly the men arrived at Huang Manor which again gained people's interest but this time there was an unexpected zed security management.

Yibo, reaching the place immediately changed into some professional outfit as he might be required to show up and he was looking all sophisticated yet cool and dashing.