ch 1 - whos that?

A/N look at the picture for reference of what she looks like.

I stand before platform 9 and 3/4, I await for my parents who have my luggage

I stand before platform 9 and 3/4, I await for my parents who have my luggage. This will be my first year at Hogwarts, it's a family tradition for all my family to have private tutoring until we reach third grade to get an extra head start on everyone.

I think I'll miss penny, she's been teaching me since I was only 10, however I feel confident and prepared to move on into the big world. I am decent of Salazar himself and heiress to Slytherin after all.

My parents always taught me the proper way to act as a heiress, frankly I don't know if anyone will be able to handle my attitude, but I have nothing to worry about my family is rich and powerful, I'll be able to get away with anything.

Plus Slytherin are meant to be cunning anyway. And not to mention I was quite excited to meet other purebloods my age and make ally's to help me.

"Zoe darling let's get a move on" my mother hurried me through the platform. A slight tinge of nerves filled my chest but soon went away as I got onto the other side. I looked to my mum she was fully with my sweater making sure I looked perfect.

"Mother I'll be fine, I think I look great ok?" I tried to calm her down.

She smiled sweetly, "I've taught you well darling". I smiled back and hugged her.

I looked to my father who was carrying a proud expression on his face, "have a great year and make us proud" he shooed me off. I grabbed my suitcase and Marshall my Spotted Hawk. Fast flyers they are, great for quick letters back and forth.

I boarded the train and already I caught the eyes of many students, not all but some of them, I just looked straight ahead and ignored them.

I spotted what looked like a decent group of students and opened the carriage door, "is there a seat free?" I asked politely and a dark haired girl with squashed up pug face snarled at me, "no sorry, we only allow Slytherins in here".

She leant back into the platinum boy behind her. WHO scrunched his face up at her. I chuckled my attitude coming in to play.

"oh sorry pug face, maybe you haven't heard but I'm a Peverell and a decent of Salazar Slytherin himself, maybe get your facts right next time before opening your trap!" I snapped. Looking them all up and down with disgust, they immediately looked shocked and tried to apologise.

I slammed the door in them. Whatever losers I muttered to myself. She must be a Parkinson by the looks of her. Should've told her I'd get her father fired at the ministry.

I finally come across an empty compartment and sit down, shoving my luggage on the other seat, I put my feet up and read my latest letters from my friends overseas.

-

Suddenly the train stops, it has a cold presence aboard and all the windows freeze up. I lock my compartment door and listen as kids start screaming and running around.

Idiots I thought to myself. I stay put on my seat as not to get myself in the center of attention for now.

-

I step off the train as we come to a stop and I spot a familiar group of idiots standing around blabbering about something and staring in my direction.

- meanwhile in the Slytherin group of friends

Draco's pov
I stand there too stunned to speak, the peverell family is a huge deal and my father would be so happy if I became friends with her, not only that but she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.

I look as she is dressed neatly in her plain robes, her beautiful shiny hair in a ponytail, her slender and slight curvy frame sways when she walks. And holy shit I have the hots for this girl.

Except one thing, my friends have already made a bad impression already and she is super feisty and a true Slytherin born, you can see it in her blood.

I try not to stare at her too much but I think she noticed me.

"Hey earth to Draco! Can you stop ogling the new girl and help us come up with a plan to apologise to her" Pansy shoved me in the arm.

"Don't worry I've got it, you guys go ahead" I brushed them off. They all either scoff or agree and head off to the carriages.

-

I look over to the blonde boy heading my way, I chuckle to myself. I saw him staring at me and I know he's cute and all but he's not having it that easy. I'm still am heiress not just some girl.

"Hey looks like you need some help there, Im Malfoy by the way, Draco Malfoy" he smirked putting out his hand to shake mine. I push it away. I look him up and down and his smirk falls.

"Tell me do I look like a damsel in distress to you, Malfoy?" I look at him and he looks lost for words.

"That's what I thought, if you'd like to be helpful you could carry these," I handed him my bags, " and you can accompany me on a carriage. I raised my brows at him and he nodded,

"Uh your right no you don't- of course let's go" he stumbled on his words. I smirked to myself. An heiress always gets what she wants.

He packs my luggage into the carriage like a gentleman should and I take this time to admire the boy in front of me. I know the Malfoy family very well, their son however not so much, although I've heard things about him. He's a tall slender boy with broad shoulders and soft hair that falls over his face. The most silver eyes and pale complexion.

We sit across from each other of course he tries making conversation with me, how charming. I roll my eyes boredly and stare out the window until we get there hoping this arrogant prick would stop boasting about himself.