ch 16 - cabin fever pt 2

I woke up to the birds singing and chirping. The bright sun shone through our balcony. It was beautiful. I stretched and yawned.

I looked over to the blonde girl next to me. She was so peaceful. I smiled leaning in to hug her. Her warm arms encased me. I melted at her touch.

"Good morning Zo" she smiled leaning in to kiss my cheek. I felt a blush rise.

"Morning Val" I giggled licking her nose playfully.

"What kinda gay shit are you two doing over there?" Blaise yawned sitting up looking over at us.

"Um excuse me where did Daphne go?" I asked. The dark boy was shirtless in our bed. He just flashed us his cheeky grin. He wiggled his dark thick brows.

"Well your little friend Daphne wanted to get in some action with my boy Theo last night and I offered to switch positions being the kind gentleman I am" I slapped his arm causing him to laugh.

"Mind if I join? I'm feeling a little bit cold over here" Blaise chuckled spooning me now. I felt his solid figure behind me. Heat was radiating off of him.

"I'm only letting you do this because I know you're gay" I smirked at him.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"You take that back missy!!" He grabbed me and began tickling me. I began squirming and wriggling trying to escape his grasp.

"Never!!" I tried kicking him off of me. My feeble attempts were achieving nothing.

"I am not gay!" He laughed.

"Ok ok I'm joking" I said wheezing. I could feel my bladder aching. And the urge to pee.

"Omg! I'm going to pee myself!! Quick Blaise carry me to the toilet!" I begged now crossing my legs tightly. I was desperate at this point.

This just caused him to laugh harder. Val joined in too now. I frowned at them.

"Quick please" I wheezed squeezing my thighs together tightly.

"Nope" he said smugly.

"Come on Blaise" Val giggled. They just looked at eachother. I felt a small bit of wee drip down my leg. I gave him my best pout tears welling up.

"Fine!" He lifted me up and carried me swiftly to our bathroom and sat me on the toilet. I pulled down my underwear and crossed my knees together so that Blaise wouldn't accidentally see something. I let the hot piss stream out of me. The feeling was rather satisfying. I closed my eyes, mouth wide open just enjoying the sensation.

"Alright turn around" I said to Blaise. He rolled his eyes and turned around like I had asked. Val was sitting on the basin chatting away to me like usual.

I wiped myself and flushed the toilet. I pulled my underwear up hastily and washed my hands with the amazing organic hand soap they had here. It was fresh pine scented.

"Wanna go wake the boys up?" Blaise grinned.

"Sure" Val and I looked to each other. Blaise threw his arms around our waists lazily guiding us to the boys room.

The three of us walked past the rest of the bedroom doors fill with quiet chatter and snoring. All the way the the final door. We pushed it open gently to see Daphne and Theo curled up together on his bed.

It was rather adorable actually. They made a good looking couple. His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist and his head rested on her shoulder. Her now short hair was bundled up atop her head.

Then our eyes moved to the platinum blonde splayed out across his bed, his hair was more like a mop at the moment and his pillows and blankets were strewn across himself and the floor. I smiled at this.