ch 17 - cabin fever pt 3

You sat quietly at the edge of the lake, night had already fallen and most were already asleep. However you had wanted to enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of the amazing Forest surrounding you.

It was you last night at the cabin and you wanted to take in as much as possible before leaving. You were going to miss the closeness of everyone. And how much everyone was having together.

It was actually nice to get along with the Slytherin boys and not fight all the time. You closed your green eyes and lied back and listening to all the noises of the night.

You listen closely as your ears prick up at the grass swishing and twigs snapping. You decide to ignore it, knowing it was a person but you didn't really care who.

"Whatcha doing?" You hear Malfoys familiar voice break the silence.

"Nothing just listening to the nature" You say softly feeling his presence now lying beside your own.

You open your eyes and turn to him. He's staring at you, the moonlight making his grey orbs appear a sparkly silver colour. You smile.

"Here close your eyes and listen" You say gently turning his head and closing his eyes ignoring the smirk now proudly plastered on his face.

You lay back down and close your eyes. Only the gentle noise of the wind blowing through the trees and the water trickling could be heard. You could hear Draco rustling around and you were about to tell him to shut up but instead a warm pair of lips met yours.

You cupped his cheeks roughly holding him into the kiss. It felt like a bolt of electricity had just shot through your body. You were melting into the sudden contact.

Your stomach was full of butterflies that were making their way up into your heart. It was pounding against your rib cage aggressively. His tongue slid across your bottom lip, And you opened willing so that he could continue what he was doing.

His warm tongue invaded your mouth exploring every crevasse there was. He tasted of mint toothpaste but it was the good kind. You moaned out softly when he placed his hand against your upper thigh.

Convulsions and throbbing had started to affect your pussy.

However before he could further it you pulled away and grinned up at him. He gave you a triumphant look and bit his lip. "Up for a swim, Lover Boy?"

Draco's brows furrowed. "It's fucking freezing Peverell"

You gently pushed him off of you and held his stare as you tugged your green nightie over your head, tossing it at him with a quiet chuckle. "And?" A burst of courage had erupted inside of you and the fact that you liked teasing Malfoy.

"And..." He watched you wiggle out of your fluffy socks, dragging your Lacey black thong down with them as you slid them down those perfect legs of yours. He swallowed hard. "And yet I'm finding it harder to come up with a reason as to why this is a bad idea."

The last thing he saw before you turned to wade into freezing water was your cheeky grin before you dived beneath the dark, murky surface disappearing. In the few seconds it took for you to swim up, Malfoy had already rid himself of his own pants and shirt and had waded in to follow you.

Just as he thought, it was fucking freezing. He felt his balls shrivel up and cling to his body for warmth. His hot breath could be seen only just under the moonlight.

"I hate to admit it but you're really pretty, you know that?" He swam towards your shivering figure. Raised bumps appeared on your skin, the small peach fuzz on your body sticking up.

Your answer came in the form of shoving his blonde head beneath the water but when he dragged you down under with him only to kiss your blue lips under the water, no other words were needed.

His brain was numb and blank from the mix of cold water and dopamine. All he could focus on was you and your gorgeous naked body in front of him. Even as you both swam to the surface and once his lips found yours yet again.

Your hands slid up his chest resting around the nape of his neck holding you up. His however found your cold hard breasts. Your nipples were erect buds in his palms as he massaged them, moulding them in his hands as your tongues battled for dominance. You let out a louder moan this time to arousing throbbing sensation had struck you yet again.

"Come on let's get out of the water it's fucking freezing" Draco grabbed your hand breaking the kiss much to your distaste. You scowled at him.

His strong arms gripped my forearm tightly dragging me through the icy water. He picked your small thin body up and placed you on the grass by the waters edge. His own hovering above you.

His lips attaches themselves to your neck. Sucking and nipping at the cold skin sending shivers down your spine. Your hands found their way to his hair tugging gently as you let out moans of pleasure.

"Draco please I'm so horny" you moaned out mindlessly. He stopped and he purred out into your ear,"what do you want me to do to you" his hot breath licking at your skin.

"Finger me, make me feel good" you whined grabbing his hands and forcing them to touch you. You could just imagine the smirk he had on his face by now.

"Your wish is my command" his long slender fingers gently rubbed your warm slick folds. You could hear him groan out.

"God your so fucking wet for me" his thumb began rubbing small circles on your clit earning himself gasps and moans and the bucking of your hips eager for more. And this was when he decided to slip with two fingers inside your vagina.

You became weak at the knees like the last time someone fingered you. Your brain couldn't comprehend the feeling and the emotions and you just went blank only able to focus on the pleasure.

You felt his fingers sliding in and out of your wet cunt. Your walls clenching around his fingers. He kept going faster and faster curling his fingers. Your moaning was getting louder and more animal like as you were coming undone. His own could be heard now and with the familiar sounds of skin slapping skin you knew what he was doing.

This aroused you even more. You threw you head back and you had came for him. Your pussy convulsing and throbbing. Your thoughts stopped for a second and the only thing you could feel was pleasure.

Hot streams of liquid painted your bare stomach and the boy had let loose at the sight of you. He flopped next to you neither of you having caught you breath.

You looked at him blissfully," we should head back before someone sees us hey".

"Yeah" the boy was still out of breath, his chest heaving.

You sat up clumsily still experiencing the after effects, washing the hot white liquid off of you. You watched it disappear into the water. You stood up grabbing your nightie as the blonde boy found his own clothes already pulling them back on.

You quietly crept up the staircase and into your beds thankfully not being seen.