ch 14 - cruise Ship

I lie lazily on my sunbed

I lie lazily on my sunbed. Soaking up the warm carribean rays. The hot rays gently caressing my olive skin giving it a sun kissed look.

I had been sleeping and reading in the sun all day. It was so relaxing and the perfect way to spend my break.

We had been here already for a week almost. And everyday was a dream. We'd get up and get ready, sun bake and swim. Have a few cocktails and the head to the mall either to the cinemas or to shop. And then by night fall dress up go for dinner and head to the casino or some party.

Honestly I could live every day like this.

I sat up from my chair. Gently placing my book on the side table and taking a sip of my watermelon cocktail. I gracefully walked down each step slowly wading into the warm salt pool.

These holidays had would have been even better if I stupid Malfoy wasn't on my mind all the time. And it's not even that I had a crush on him. I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened between us and the fact that I would have to see him again and what he was doing these holidays.

I dived down to the bottom of the pool and resurfaced. I flicked my hair over slicking it down with the water.

I made eye contact with a dark eyed boy. He had dark brown skin, light brown hair and a gorgeous smile.

He flashed me a toothy grin in which I flash him a smirk back and continued swimming.

I watch him wade over to where I was and wrap his hands around my small waist.

"Hey pretty, what's your name?" He asked in a thick accent, something was very charming about him.

"Zoe, and what's your babe handsome" I say biting my lip.

"Marco" he chuckles.

"Very nice to meet you Marco" I kiss his cheek making him blush.

"Would you like to accompany me to the casino tonight?" He says twirling me around.

"Sure, pick me up at 9, room 24" I grin giving him a playful shove.

"Of course your highness" he jokes before climbing out of the water and heading back over to the bar.

...