Part: 1

It was another usual celebratory night at the Mega Pizzaplex. Freddy, Chica, Roxanne and Monty were ready to preform. They all loved preforming for their beloved fans, they have been properly programmed for it. Sadly, Freddy was undergoing some malfunctions. He decided to preform anyway, not wanting to disappoint his fans and his friends. At first he was fine. He preformed well, at least so far. That's when it happened. Freddy began to have his glitch fest. He twitched, more and more his systems were all wrong and phasing in and out. Then he fell back and passed out. Chica was the one who stopped and ran over to see if he was alright. And then blackness, Freddy was out before the others could even notice. The show was over.

Freddy then powered back on, he was in front of his mirror in his room. It had images of him, an arcade machine in the right back corner. A couch of some sort and a big show case window. "Show time already? I must be having a malfunction." Freddy spoke in his deep electronic voice. Then a small voice spoke out of no where. It sounded like the voice of a young boy. "Shh would you shut up!"
"Who said that?" Freddy asked in a confused voice. "Down here." Freddy looks down and says "I hear you but I don't see you." He couldn't see the boy any where. "Down here, inside you. I climed inside while you were sleeping." The boy explained. "What? That place is only reserved for oversized cakes and piñatas. It is not a safe play area!" He turns and the boy ejected out of his stomach hatch. The boy wore a blue t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. He had light brown eyes that matched his scruffy hair. He also had a band aid on his right cheek. Freddy held him and said "There you are." He scans him with his eyes. He had never seen this boy before. "You don't match any of the descriptions on my guest list. What is your name?" The boy says, "I'm G-Gregory." He was a bit shy, but he knew Freddy was friendly. "Gregory. Hmm. Why are you here? Are you lost?" Freddy then decided to contact the main security office. He got nothing. Gregory then says, "Shh, if I am found, she will get me!" Freddy asks."Who is looking for you? Your mother?" He was not sure who he spoke of. Why was he even here in the first place?

"Someones coming!" Gregory said in a worried tone. He peeked outside the partially covered window of Freddy's room. They were big curtains. He looked, and he saw the Security Night Guard, who was a woman named Vanessa. "That's the security guard. She can help you." Gergory turns and says, "No! No, I don't trust her!" Freddy could see Greg really was scared, and he didn't want to trust anyone but him. Freddy said "Its alright. I can escort you to the main entrance before it closes. We still have time." He directed Gregory to a button that opened a large shutter door behind Freddy's room he couldn't get out without Gregory opening the main door to the room. Greg looked at the dark back room and said, "Its v-very d-dark in their." Freddy says."Don't worry. There is nothing to be afraid of." Gregory took Freddy's word for it and went in. He saw a charging station for Freddy and saw a stack of boxes that led up to an open vent. He climbed up into it and started making his way through to the outside. As he went through, he passed by Roxy's room, where he heard her speaking to herself. He just ignored it and moved on. He then heard the crashing sounds of someone or something going berserk. He then heard some grunting and growling sounds. Greg soon found out it was Monty the Gator. He was, for some reason, having a raging fit in his room. Hopefully, it wasn't because of Freddy's malfunction. Chica was shredding away on her guitar. Gregory then got out of the vent and went into the big open area. A male voice spoke on the intercom to announce the closing of the Megaplex. Gregory knew he had to hurry, or the main entrance would be closing very shortly. He had to go let Freddy out of his room with their door.

He started to head towards Freddy's room when he started to look around the place. He saw all kinds of decor that glowed in nice neon lights. He also found some old relics from the old Era. He then passed Roxys room who was still looking at herself in the mirror. Chica was still playing her guitar and Monty was still in his room doing, whatever. He then passed by something that interested him more than anything. In a certain area, roped off with velvet fancy rope and shiny posts. But what they had behind them was what Gergory was really interested in. It was a car, not just any car, a old fashioned looking car. It was in prestine condition though. It looked like it came right off the assembly line. There was no hint of rust, dents or even scratches. The car looked like it came from the 1950s or some where near that Era.

It was a beautiful dark apple red color, with a white stripe that went from the front to all the way down to the back tail fins

It was a beautiful dark apple red color, with a white stripe that went from the front to all the way down to the back tail fins. It looked to be a luxurious car. Gergory found himself interested in it, awe struck by it. He found himself walking closer, and closer. He then found a plaque that read: "Here sits a rare 1958 Plymouth Fury red and white. This car is a rarity now a days and it is one of the last surviving automobiles of its type. Fazebear Entertainment has purchased this vehicle for a quarter of a million dollars and is now show casing it for guests to see. Some how this car has made a strange connection with the company ever since the first incident." Gregory looked at the car and then ducked under the ropes and approached the front of the car. He then saw its V shaped emblem on the grill. Gregory reached out and slowly touched it. It was like he was some how hypnotized by the vehicle, and he had no idea why. He then brought himself back and remembered. Gotta let Freddy out and get out the Pizzaplex as soon as possible. He turned and headed towards the room. He got to Freddy's room door. But it didn't open. "The stupid door won't open." He said in frustration. Freddy spoke through his watch. "Oh, your going to need a Photopass to get the door open. My apologies, I thought you already had one. You can find one near the front desk." Gregory went towards the area that the front desk was located.

He was still looked around just in case if Vanessa was lurking around near by. He got to a large door and it partially opened just enough for Gregory to duck under it. He got to the front desk and saw a cardboard cutout of Freddy wearing a glass space helmet. In front of him was a small present and he opened it. He got the photopass. He reported it to Freddy on the Fazewatch he was given. "Well done Superstar! Now please come let me out." Freddy said. Gregory then went to go let Freddy out of his room and continue to leave the Pizzaplex.