Part: 5

Christine was rolling over some Bots she had run over. Luckily, this place had some wide door ways she could fit through. Possibly for the massive amounts of people who come to visit during the days. She had a dark feeling inside her, that she knew something was going on. But what? Did it involve her? Normally, she would care much less and see what had to be done. Her engine rumbled almost like a sinister growl or a purr. She almost got that chicken animatronic. She could give less of a shit what her name was. Until she climbed those fucking annoying stairs! Chrisitne then found herself in a huge place, it was called the Atrium. The main area of the Pizzaplex. Christine stopped and stood there idling. Something about this place seemed almost too good to be true. Some how she found it more eerie than joyful. The echos of the kids laughing and playing, the people laughing and having a good time were like ghosts from a former past.

Gregory had to go into a arcade without Freddy due to the door not opening up fully. Gregory knew he had to stay as quiet as possible. Roxy and Monty were looking around for him and Freddy couldn't protect him. "Hey kid! Come on out, we are only trying to help!"Monty said in his gruff voice. "Are you hungry?" Roxy said afterwards. Gregory saw many Security Bots patrolling around as well. If he was caught by them surely they would catch him. He had to get to a Security office behind the arcade maybe he could find something useful in there. He was hoping this wasn't fools errand or he might as well be walking right into the arms of Monty, Roxy, or Chica if she was around too. He got to a door and opened it, and he luckily got past the security bots. He then had to find the Security Office. He went down a creepy hallway, and then he found it. The doors opened up, and he started to look around. At first, he seemed to not find anything until he found another one of those little Freddy heads that gave him a special security badge. "Freddy, I got another one of those badges like in the Daycare!" Gregory reported. "Great job. You should still be careful, though, when heading back to me." Freddy said back. All of a sudden, there came a pounding at the door. "I know you're in there, kid! Come out and let's rock!" Monty said. "Freddy! Monty found me, and he is banging at the door. What can I do?" Freddy said, "Hold on. Do you see a vent behind you?" Gregory looks around and sees a vent at ground level and on the wall. "Yes, I see it!" Gregory said.
"Then open it up and crawl through it. It should take you back out in the Atrium. Hurry, the door won't last any longer!" Freddy replied with worry. Gregory got the vent open and started to crawl through it and was not daring to look back.

Monty got into the office but was upset that Gregory escaped. He growled in anger. Gregory heard him and began to crawl faster. He was terrified. Then he heard something behind him that sounded like a music box playing. He looked back and saw a horrid little animatronic spider thing with a creepy face and held two symbols. It had creepy, empty eyes and looked old and beaten. It started to go after Gregory, who had to make a desperate crawl to escape. He heard the thing was getting closer and nearer. Luckily, he neared an exit and got out of the vent. He got out and back up on his rear, watching the little spider freak try and go after him, and then turn around and head back deeper into the vent. He assumed it didn't like being out and about, so it stayed in the vent. He had to go find Freddy now. He observed his surroundings until another Map Bot came up to him to offer a map to him. "Take a map, take a map."
"OUT OF THE WAY!" An angry female voice said loudly. It was Vanessa. She looked displeased when she found Gregory. "You're coming with -" Before she could finish, bright lights shined over her and Gergory. They both looked to see it was the Car, Christine shining her lights on them and revving her engine. Didn't know who she was aiming at, probably that bitch Security Guard. "What the?" Vanessa said before Christine peeled her back tires and charged forward after whoever she was going to hit. Vanessa jumped out of the way, Gregory did the same, but the Map Bot was not so lucky. It got smashed to peices. Christine didn't stop after that she kept going until she was out of sight. Gergory took the opportunity to book it and find Freddy. Vanessa was so shocked by what had just occurred she didn't notice until she looked to see where the boy was. "Damn it! Lost him again. Who is driving that Car?" Sadly that answer will not come until later. Gregory tried to get a hold of Freddy, but there was no answer. "Freddy are you there? Say something!" No answer, now Gregory was getting worried. Something happened to him.