Part 12

Christine was heading back to the Mainframe Room with Gregory who was worried for Freddy. He was hoping he was still in operation. However, he wanted to free Freddy's friends as well from the control of Afton. He was still a little afraid. For what he had to do was risky. Not just for himself but for Freddy and the others. Christine's human form appeared in the passenger seat beside him and asked "Are you alright? I am sorry that you had to go in that creepy Endo Factory." Gregory looked up at her and smiled and said "No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault. I am glad I had you to guide me." He then pauses and does a sigh and says "I hope Freddy is doing fine." Just after he said that, he got a call on his watch. "Gregory, are you there? Are you ok?" Gregory was surprised and said "Freddy?! Your still alive?" Freddy said "Thank goodness you are still safe. Yes I am. I made it to parts and services and repaired myself. I even found an old friend. Meet us in the Mainframe Room. We need to end this." Gregory said "We are heading that way now. Me and Chrisitne are almost there. See you soon!" He stopped the call. He turned to Chrisitne and she smiled and said "Turns out he is fine. We are close. I hope we can end this. That bastard Afton will pay for what he has done!" Gregory couldn't agree more.

Meanwhile Vanny was fustrated as all hell. She turned towards the Security Cameras and saw Chrisitne the Plymouth on her way towards the Mainframe. She said "How the hell did she get? Gregory. That does it!" She contacted the other Animatronics and told them where Christine and Gregory were going and she said to get there ASAP. "Time to finish this. I am tired of waiting. Mister Afton, I need your asistance." In the Utility Tunnels in a dark part a pair of glowing purple eyes appeared and a sinister low growl could be heard. "That Plymouth, would have wished she stayed away!" A dark scratchy and scary voice said. Back with Vanny, she was preparing herself and then a voice said from behind "If you think I don't know you are watching us, you are highly mistaken." She turned and saw Christine's human form standing there with folded arms and a stern look on her face. Vanny said "So, you knew all along? You are smarter than you look." Christine walks up and says "I have my perks. Especially when it comes to defeating my enemies. Or should I say, killing Shitters."
"You have caused such destruction and chaos around here. I suppose you know how much that will cost the workers and the company?" Christine says "Fuck your Pizzaplex, and fuck you. You are up to something sinister and horrible. That I cannot allow." Vanny knew that she couldn't stab Christine's apparition so she said "I am warning you. You will never drive the roads and streets again if you keep this up."
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do? Your just a bitch in a bunny costume!" Vanny growled at that.

"I am telling you to stay out of this. Since when did you make this your buisness?!" Christine did a small smile and said "It became my buisness. The moment when your shitty company bought me, and placed me in your advanced supersized robotic doll house." Christine then disappeared, leaving Vanny behind gripping her knife tightly. She had to act fast. Roxy, Chica and Monty were approaching the Mainframe Room and already Christine and Gregory had made it. Gregory got out when he saw Freddy and a purple bunny standing together. He ran to Freddy and gave him a hug, "I am so glad you made it!" Gregory said happily. Freddy replies "I am alright. I want you to meet some one. This is Bonnie." Bonnie looks at Gregory and says "Hey kiddo!" He then looked over at Christine, and for a moment he didn't know who she was, until, it all came back to him. "Why is she here!?" He said in a sort of angry tone. Gregory didn't understand and asked "Who? Christine?" Bonnie said "Yes! Don't you realize who she is Gregory!? She is a killer vehicle!" Freddy tried to calm him down "Relax Bonnie! She wants to help!" Bonnie turns towards Freddy and says "Help us?! After what she did to us years ago!?"

Christine appeared in her human form and said "I am here to help. You have to believe me Bonnie." Bonnie said "You tried to kill us all! You even tried to hurt the others! How can I turst you!?" Christine said "Because I now discovered it wasn't your fault! He was responsible, all of it!" Freddy looks at Bonnie with a sad look and says "It is true. We have been all puppets to this killer Afton. He has made us hurt children for his own sick pleasure. Now we must destory him once and for all. Bonnie looked at Freddy and Gregory, then towards Christine whos Human Form was leaning against her Car body. He sighs and says "Fine. But how are we going to do this?" Gregory explained what their main plan was until they were stopped by the other three of Freddy's friends.

Bonnie said "Oh Montgomery. I have a serious bone to pick with him. He will pay for what he did to me!" Freddy said "Just be calm Bonnie. You will have your chance, but right now we have to deal with Afton. He is now having Vanny carry out his sick motives for him." Bonnie asked "Who is Vanny?" Gregory said "She is this lady dressed in a creepy bunny costume. She wants me, for this cycle they have been talking about." Bonnie says "What Cycle? Oh, that Cycle." Bonnie had a sad look on his face and Freddy understood. If they could cry, they would. Gregory didn't understand, but he had a terrible feeling like he was about to find out. "What? What is the Cycle?" Freddy kneels down to Gregory and says "The Cycle is to sacrifice a young soul. In this case you being the young soul. But then many would be killed so that a certain entity can feed of their souls." Gregory soon realized what that meant and tears appeared in his eyes and fell to his knees and began to weep. Freddy comforted him and Christine did the same as well. She was actually crying. That was why a lot of children went missing. That is why Vanny was after him. She killed those kids and allowed Afton to devour them, so they could give him immortal life, in death. And Roxy, Chica and Monty and supposedly Freddy was their servants who were
Supposed to partake in this Cycle.

Gregory was so sick and disgusted. This place was meant to being joy and happiness to kids, but deep down it was a slaughter house of horrors. "We have to stop this. It has to be stopped!" Gregory said in a weeping tone. Chrisitne cups Gregorys face in her hands and says "We will, together. We will stop the killings and there will be peace again." Bonnie said "Quite ironic coming from you." Christine gets in his face and says "I didn't chose to be here! I was ready to park myself in a random spot and wait for the end! But instead I ended up here and now I think its worth  doing something good in my life, and stop this monster!" Bonnie said "So how are we going to stop a powerful Child Soul eating entity?"

Gregory said "He is a like a Virus. He is corrupting the system of the Mega Pizzaplex. We have to find a way to eradicate him for good." Bonnie said "Easier said than done I am afraid. I have been around for quite some time and I think he has eaten his fill of souls. So he might be hard to get rid of." Freddy said "We have to try Bonnie! We can't just give up and allow him to keep doing this! Having Roxy, Monty and Chica, or me take the life of children and devour their souls! We were built to make Children smile, not to scream and run in fear!" Gregory smiled and knew Freddy was right, Bonnie sighed. "Alright, lets get rid of this Demon!" They soon get in a circle, Gregory grabs Freddy's hand. Bonnie grabs his other. Chrisitne grabs his other hand and then Gregorys. "Lets do it. Lets avenge those Children." Gregory said with a smile.

(Last part next.)