Part: 2

Gregory came up to Freddy's door, and it opened. Freddy said, "Way to go, Superstar! Now, we have to find the door to the maintenance tunnels. If Vanessa catches me, I am sure to be sent back to my room." Gregory then said "Yeah I think that is the best plan." He then climbed into Freddy's stomach, and Freddy made his way to the doors. As he walked by his friends' rooms, he eventually passed by the Plymouth Fury that was still sitting there." Gregory felt the urge to ask, "What is with that old car doing there?" Freddy stops and looks at the red and white automobile. He stared at it for a moment, he then said "I, am not sure... they brought it in about a month ago. Just an extra attraction, I guess?" Gregory was silent from the answer, and Freddy just moved on as soon as he could. He didn't say it, but that Car had a strange aurora about it. One that felt welcoming but at the same time sinister. He made it to the maintenance entrance and headed in. It was dark and eerie and really creepy. Gregory was frightened, but he knew he would be safe with Freddy. He headed down a series of stairs, and for a second, he swore he saw a figure of some sort climbing along the walls. Freddy stopped and looked for a moment. He then continued.

"Little Boy, where are you!? If you're down here, say something!" Vanessa's voice echoed through the tunnels. Gregory spoke "Shes down here! We have to go back!" Freddy calmed him down "Its alright. I promise I will keep you safe. But I think it is still a good idea to avoid her." At the bottom of the stairs, he went through the tunnels. Gregory had to ask, "Are we under the Pizzaplex?"
"Of course! These tunnels can take you anywhere in the Mega Pizzaplex. Fazerblast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway. Normally, we don't let anyone come down here, but yours is a special occasion." He walked by a closed off area by a fence, and some Bots were just standing around over a disassembled Bot of some sort. As Freddy was walking, he stopped and said "Wait something isn't right. You seem to be hurt." Gregory then says,"What do you mean I am fine?" Freddy says "No your not. I think you might be broken. I must take you to the medical area." And before Gregory knew it, Freddy was racing down a side tunnel down to wherever he was taking him. "No, seriously, I am fine." Gregory protested. But Freddy wasn't listening he got to a small room with a medical booth with a curtain that had a white plus sign on it. Gregory decided to just pop out of Freddy anyway and go into the booth. He then saw a light, a light coming from a flashlight coming towards Freddy. He then saw her Vanessa approaching Freddy and acknowledging him. "Freddy! What are you doing out of your room?" Vanessa asks sternly. Freddy replies, "Officer Vanessa, I don't know how I got here." He managed to lie. Vanessa said "Well you certainly blew it tonight. You malfunctioned during the show. Now you are under serious scheduled maintenance, and now you are under limited battery power for a safety precaution. It's just another thing to deal with." Freddy was saddened by that and had to say,"I apologize." Vanessa sighs and says "Well we got other things to worry about. A kid is wondering the backstage area and I need to find him, I already told the others. Now go back to your room!" She then turns and leaves while Freddy waves a friendly 'goodbye' to her. Gregory came out of hiding and said, "I told you she was after me."

Meanwhile, the other animtronics were out of their own rooms and were on the search for Gregory. Roxy was speaking with the others. "So a kid is locked in here with us? I guess we should split up and look around for him?"
"Right. I will look in the places I know and let you know if I see him." Chica said. "I will search in the main area and see what I can find!" Monty said. "I suppose I will do the same." Roxy said, and they all left and began their hunting. All the while, the Plymouth Fury sat quietly and still. Until its engine began to roar to life, and its double headlights came on. Christine had awoken after a long time. She had finally decided to wake up. Her radio then played a song, a classic song that matched her mood. A Security Bot was going on its own business until it went in front of Chrisitne. Christine then drove forward and blew past the ropes and plaque and then destroyed the bot, smashing it to peices. Christine got a bit damaged from the Bot and ran into a display item in front of her. It was Chicas old Cupcake with eyes, by the way. Christine then backed up and revved her engine. She had to find a way out of here, and she had to do it soon. And whoever gets in her way will be runned down. All 'shitters' had to be runned down. Already Her engine could be heard roaring throughout the Pizzaplex as she drove through the areas where she could drive through. There were too many human sized doors in this place. How did they even get her in here to begin with? She backed up and repaired some of the damage. She then had to head for the main entrance before the doors closed.

Moments later, she made her way to the main entrance, but she was too late, the doors were closing. She raced to get out but still she didn't make it. Christine slammed on her breaks and skidded to a halt. Nearly slamming into the door. She stood there for a moment. Then she backed up and then raced forward and slammed into the pullover door in denting her front. It was right on Freddy's smiling winking face as well. Shit, now what? Christine was beyond pissed at this point. She shut off to think. Why was she in this place to begin with? Stuck in here with a bunch of anthropomorphic robot animals was not a place she preferred to be in. Meanwhile, Gregory had to leave Freddy behind due to him being low on power and had to recharge himself. Gregory had to make it out on his own, for now. He managed to get past Chica, who was patrolling around the back area. He was not sure where Roxy and Monty were, but he didn't think looking for them was a good idea. He soon got his answer anyway when Monty found him and burst through a fence gate. Gregory had to make a run for it. He got out and found himself near the main entrance. He was too late, the doors had closed already, and there was no way out now. "No, No I'm still in here!" He said, pounding at the front big long door. "Great, now what am I going to do?"
"How unfortunate. I am afraid there is no other way out. The doors won't open until 6:00 am." Freddy said through the fazwatch. Greg then looked behind him and saw Christine sitting there facing the main entrance. He didn't know why the car was here, was it driven here? Who drove it? Did they escape and he failed to? A mopping Bot then spotted him and did its little alarm. It alerted Chica who was now in the vicinity. Chica spotted Gregory and said "I am just trying to help." Greg knew that wasn't true, so he had to run for it. He ran for the area where the huge Golden Freddy statue was standing. He couldn't access the area. It was locked. "Freddy, I can't get into the main lobby area. Chica is right behind me!" He then heard Chica say,"Who wants candy~?" Freddy then spoke."You need to get a Freepass ticket to open the doors. There should be one by the left of the main entrance." Gregory went to the right and saw a cardboard cutout of Freddy, Roxy, Monty, and Chica all together, and in front of them was a present. Gregory opened it, and he got the ticket.

He went to the front low doors and opened with the ticket. He managed to get in, but there was Chica still around, and a Security Bot was patrolling around as well. Gregory knew he had to avoid them. He then said "Alright managed to get in. By the way Freddy, I saw that Car by the front entrance."
"Really? How odd." Freddy said puzzled. "Did someone use it to escape? How did they manage to drive it up here in the first place?" Grgeory asked. Freddy was not sure, he was not aware of anyone else being in the Pizzaplex. "I really don't know Gregory, I don't think it was supposed to be drivable in the first place." Gregory looked back at the Car still sitting there. There was something odd about it, he then thought, maybe no one was driving it in the first place. Freddy then spoke, "That is not important right now. I am unable to reach you at the moment, but don't worry. You need to get a better access pass so you can access the Pizzaria." Gregory knew what he had to do, but that was the question. How was he going to do it? Chica was still walking around searching for him, and so Gregory had to be careful.