Part: 3

Christine still sat in the same spot she was, then her lights turned back on and her engine roared back to life. She reversed and saw the Mopping Bot, still pissed she decided to run it down and destroy it. The Mopping Bot stopped its Mopping, looked up and then "BAM!" Christine just absolutely abliterated the Bot shattering it to peices. Christine knew it wasn't a person, but it was close enough. She then reversed and saw the doors for only people could get through. Shit, how was that going to be possible? She then turned and the cardboard cut out of the characters were still there. "BAM!" She decided to ram into them as well. She will run them all down. That I'd how pissed she was. Not sure if the little boy deserved it but, perhapes the animatronics were the only ones she would target. And as soon as they were destroyed and the door opened she would drive off to anywhere she would like. If she could get through the night, of course she can. Christine saw the front gates infront of her she revved her engine.

Gergory was going through the gift shop searching for a free gift that was available. He went down stairs avoiding the Security Bots patrolling the area. He opened the free gift on a stand. "Freddy I found the free gift! It's a crappy Mr. Hippo magnet. Lame!" Gergory said with disappointment. Freddy says in return "I am sorry Gregory, very truly sorry." He knew that was not that best of a gift. Gergory then had to search for the upgrade machine that would upgrade his ticket. All the while Glam Chica was still patrolling around. Gregory snuck past her the best he could and went to the left side where there was a Cafe. He went in and went behind the desk to sneak past the Security Bot. He then heard a loud crash noise. He went to go see what it was and saw the red car was crashing against the front gate posts trying to break through them and so far it looked like it wasn't going so well. The red cars front was heavily damaged, but that didn't stop it. It kept at its demolishing until the gates began to give little by little.

Who was in that car? And what were they trying to accomplish? They must be insane or something. What a minute, didn't the driver leave through the entrance? Then, who was driving that car now? Gergory felt really uneasy about this whole ordeal. He spoke in his Fazwatch "Freddy, that Car, its trying to bash through the front gates! So far it is not doing well."
"Interesting, that Car really should not be running on its own. Stay away from it Gergory, we don't know what or who could be driving it but I am not getting a good vibe from it." Gergory decided to do what Freddy said and continued down stairs after going through the kitchen. So far Chica was more distracted by the Roar of the Cars engine that she wasn't paying no mind to Gergory at the moment.

Gregory got to a machine and put the ticket in but it took it and didn't give it back. "Freddy! It ate my pass!" Freddy replies, "Try that terrible magnet you got. Maybe it will scramble the machine?" Gregory got the Mr Hippo magnet and slapped it on there. He got his ticket back, but it became a daycare pass. "It's now a Daycare Pass?" Freddy replies happily, "That is great news, I will meet you in the Daycare." Gergory then hears the revving engines of that Car again and looks out to see it backing up and trying to ram through the gates again. It was newly repaired, though, and looked brand new. How was that possible? Gregory knew he had to leave at once and go to the daycare to meet Freddy. He went back out on the top level and went towards that daycare entrance. He went in as Chica was distracted by the cars attempt to break through. He came in and found himself in a large long hallway. He went towards the doors at the end and went through. It was lit up really well in there. A golden Sun statue and a Moon statue was in the middle. Gregory couldn't see Freddy, so he went down a slide and into a huge ball pit.

As he walked through the ball pit, he soon saw Sundrop appear on a balcony above. "Ho, Ho, Ho!" The sun faced animatornic said with happiness. He then did a dive into the ball pit. Gregory knew he was in there with him now. He walked, trying to avoid the spot where Sundrop dived in at. He was about to exit when, out came Sun and picked up Gregory in a flash. "Hey, how are you doing? Where are your friends? Are we having a slumber party!?" Greg couldn't reply he was just in shock on how active this animatronic was. Sun placed him down and said, "We can play games, drink Fizzyfaz till our heads explode, and stay up all night!" At least he was friendly and wasn't trying to catch him like the others. "Only one rule. Keep the lights on, on, on, on!" The way he said that was a bit sinister like it was really important. Gergory knew he had to find Freddy. He tried asking the Daycare attendant "Um excuse me. Do you know where-" He was interrupted when Sun said "Are you having fun yet!? Are ya!?" Gregory decided to try again. He asked "Um Yes but do you know where Freddy is?" Sundrop actually said "Oh Freddy Fazbear? I don't know in his room I guess?" Gregory knew that was the case, he wasn't getting anywhere with this guy.

Meanwhile Chrisitne managed to burst through the front gates. The Security Bot saw her and said "Warning, damage to Fazbear Entertainment wil-" BAM! Chrisitne just ran into the Security Bot and destroyed it. She stopped as her front was totaled again. This, of course, was no issue. She began to repair herself, and Chica actually was watching. Her expression was blank, but on the inside, she could not believe that such a vehicle had such a unique ability. She began to play a song (Lets just say it was ACDCs "Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution.") Chica was interested in the Car and wondered why it was here. Christine then backed up and actually faced Chica, acknowledging her. Chica stood there confused, then Christine began revving her engine fiercely. She backed up and then raced forward with tires screeching. Chica reacted and dove out of the way. "BAWK!" She screamed. And "CRASH!" Chrisitne hit the wall. Her front was damaged again. She backed up and did it so fast she hit the stand behind her, damaging her back bumper. Chica got up and was a bit upset from the Vehicle trying to run her over. Christine turned her wheels in her direction, which was the left, and was revving up to try again. She sped towards Chica again, who moved out of the way, and this time Chrisitne was ready, she braked to a stop. Chica then decided to strike back. She lunged forward and began to scratch at Christine's driver side door, actually doing some damage. She then went as far as to bite her. The Plymouth was annoyed by this and actually opened her door that Chica was munching on and hit her back. Chica fell back and hit the ground hard. "AUGH!" She squealed as she fell back and hit the ground with a 'Thunk!' Christine closed the door and back up to turn around. It was a tight squeeze in this Building, it was a pain to move around.

Chica got up as quickly as she could before Christine the Car came at her again. She decided to make a sprint towards the stair case. There was no way the Automoblie could follow her up there. She was right, Christine drove after her but stopped, and revved her engine in frustration like an angry Lioness roaring in anger.