Part: 4

Back in the Daycare. Sundrop was not listening to Gregory, and that frustrating. Gregory needed to get away from Sun, but it wasn't easy. He saw his chance when Sun heard Christine's engine. He didn't know that it was, though, and said, "Now who or what is causing that racket? Is Roxy sounding the engine to her Race Car again?" Gregory then headed towards a desk near two big doors. He went behind the desk and found a flashlight and found a Freddy head that opened up and gave him a security badge. "What are you doing friend, you are going to get us in trouble!" Sun said in a panic. Gregory grabbed the Badge and then the lights went out. Sun really panicked now. "NO NO NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAAT?! LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS ON!! I WARNED YOU, I WARNED YOU!! AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGHHHH!" Sun dropped behind the desk and then growled sinisterly. He was now Moon. "Naughty boy, naughty boy. It's past your bedtime. You must be punished." Growled Moon. He jumped on top of the desk and said, "Nighty night~." He then jumped out of sight. "Gregory, I don't know what you did, but the lights are out in the Daycare. You have to turn the generators back on to turn on the lights." Freddy said in a worried tone. Gregory had to find all the generators, which, for some reason, they were in strange locations in the play area.

This didn't seem safe as toddlers played in these areas. So why did they have generators in the jungle gyms? He switched one on, and he noticed Moon was patrolling around like a damn creep. He had to avoid him as much as possible. He managed to get past Moon and found the other generators. He switched them on. Almost done, now Moon was starting to go into the play forts and was crawling through the tunnels and crawl spaces. He found the last one and turned it on. Right in time, he was sure Moon was close to finding him. The lights came on. "Freddy, I got the lights on." Gregory reports. "Great job, I will meet you outside the two big doors!" Gregory headed towards the two huge doors near the desk. He looked around and didn't find Moon or Sun anywhere. Gregory forgot about it and went to go open the doors. "Rule breaker! Rule breaker! You are banned from the Daycare!!" Sun said angrily, picking Gregory up and letting him out of the doors, which Gregory did not mind. He was wanting to get out anyway. Then Sun did this "SECURITY ALERT SECURITY ALERT!! WOO WOO WOOO!!" Sun screamed as he slammed the doors shut. He pretty much told the other animatronics where Gregory was. Freddy had just arrived, and the three were on their way. "Quickly Gregory, get in before they find you!" Gregory wasted no time. He hopped into Freddy's stomach. Just in time, Chica showed up, along with Monty and Roxy. They looked around for Greg but didn't see him. They saw Freddy, though, who was heading out. "Oh hey Freddy! So you're looking for that kid as well?" Chica asked.

Freddy stopped and looked at his friends and said "Oh um, I was just heading to my room." He had to leave before his friends found out, especially Roxy. He then heard Christine, in this case, the Cars engine roaring in a different area of the Pizzaplex. The other three heard it as well, and Chica said "Its the vehicle that tried to hit me!" Monty said."Forget about it! We got to find the kid. He is our main priority." They soon spread out continuing to search for Gregory. Freddy left with Gregory as well. The lights went out again, and that meant Moon was prowling about. Freddy soon made it to a recharge station so Moon couldn't get them. Gregory said, "That was close. Are we safe in here?" Freddy replies, "Yes, the Daycare Attendant can't get us while we are in here." Then something strange happens. Freddy's vision begins to glitch, and a figure skips by the Recharging Station. The figure looked like a female rabbit. As soon as she was gone, Freddy's vision cleared. "What was that?" Gregory asked. "That is a fountain, a source of water that -" Freddy said, thinking that was what Gregory was asking about. "Not that. The dancing Rabbit Lady that went by?" He saw it, the Rabbit that skipped by looked like a woman dressed in a Rabbit costume that went by. She also looked to have glowing red eyes. "Oh, I didn't see her. There is no Rabbit at the Pizzaplex, not anymore."

Gregory sighs, "This is crazy. It's like this whole place is trying to get me!"
"I am not. Neither is that Car, at least I don't think." Freddy said, trying to comfort Gregory. "I know. Why?" Freddy replies, "I am not sure. Somehow, I want to help you. Maybe my friends want to help you too."
Gregory scoffs, "I doubt it. I am getting a strange feeling from the Plymouth Fury. I sensed it when I got close to it and touched it. I even saw it repair itself. Other cars don't normally do that."
Freddy asks, "Did you see any driver?"
"No, the windows were tinted black. I couldn't tell if there was someone in the driver seat or not. For some reason, I don't think there is." Gregory explains. He had a feeling that the Plymouth had a life of its own. It was really convenient that it was there at the entrance. It was like it knew he was going there, or it wanted to escape, too? Freddy got out of the recharge station and said, "Good news! The doors will open in five hours!" Gregory responds, "Five hours!? I won't last five minutes!" Freddy had to calm him down and sooth him. "It's alright. I think I know a way you can probably stay safe until the doors reopen. Come with me and I will show you." Gregory hopped back into Freddy again, and Freddy took him to the Atrium.

The Atrium was the main area of the Pizzaplex. It was where all the main entrances to the activities were. There, Gregory and Freddy could seek a safe place to hold up for the night. But that didn't mean Freddy's friends were not going to find them, one way or another. After arriving, Gregory came out of Freddy's stomach and was caught off guard by a Bot that handed him a map. "Take a map." The Bot said. Gregory took it and then got away from it as quickly as possible. He was amazed at how huge it was around the Atrium. Considering he was safe for now and that it was going to be a while for Freddy's friends, Roxy, Chica, and Monty were all still in the area near the Daycare. However, the Daycare Attendant was now another problem. He saw Monty Gator Golf, Fazerblaster, Mazercise, and Roxy Raceway. He asked, "Um Freddy, is there any way to enter these attractions?" Freddy replies, "You will need a Partypass. You get a Partypass to a Party Bot at the entrance, and it will let you in." So that was it. Gregory had to get a Partypass. How, though? Most of the place was under lockdown. He remembered he got a new Security Badge. So that could help him access more areas. He told Freddy to follow as they made their way towards an Arcade area. Then they heard it. The roaring engine of Christine nearby, the Car that was mysterious and scary at the same time.

(Hit a bit of a writers block. Don't worry though I am doing ok.)