Part 13

Gregory was the one who was trying to take care of the Virus aka Afton the Demon. While Freddy guarded him and both Christine and Bonnie were guarding down stairs around the Mainframe. They were especting company. Bonnie knew that Christine had changed. But he still felt on edge. Being by a Car that was hostile towards you before was intimidating. When her Human Apparition didn't appear and all there was, was the vehicle body just idling or sitting still it was sort of awkward. He finally said "So, you um. Got sent here against your will?" Silence. Then her Apparition appeared and said "Are you really doing this now?" Bonnie says "Hey just trying to fill the silence besides listening to your idling engine." Christine says "Well, Yes, I did get purchased by Fazbear Entertainment and was sent here. Don't know why I allowed them, I guess I was just curious."

Flash back moment:

Christine was sitting in the spot they put her in and she sat there silently and the other Animatronics were there observing her. Freddy, Roxy, Chica and Monty were all looking at the old sedan before them in confusion and awe. "I wonder why they brought this Car in here?" Monty asked. Freddy said "Must be a new attraction or something." Chica said "Looks like a really old authentic Car from the 1950s, I wonder what they will do with it?" Roxy was not impressed, she said "Whatever the reason it may be, I hope it doesn't have to do with our show." Monty says lifting his shades up "Check out those tail fins though. They really made them like that?" Freddy said "I suppose so. I heard a few workers talking and heard them say that the Owner bought it, but then placed it in here to sort of, show it off." Roxy scoffs and says "What ever. I can tell you one thing, its not going to be driving on my raceway." Monty says "Oh come on Roxy! Its a neat Car. You got to admit it looks pretty sweet!" Roxy turns to Monty and says "I don't care! Its an old fashioned piece of junk! If it beat me in a race, I would be a laughing stock!"

Chica says "Calm down Roxy. Maybe it is just up for display. Who knows maybe they will have taken out of here sooner or later. You will see it won't be here forever." Monty was secretly wanting Christine to stay. Roxy didn't even want to look at it anymore, and Freddy, he just, didn't know what to think about it. Chica was nonchalant about it though. Little did they know what events were going to take place in the future. Gregory was on the run from Vanny/Vanesssa. And he actually hid back stage and went into Freddy's stomach hatch when he was asleep after his malfunction. Chrisitne would remain dormant for that time until she felt the presence of Afton, the Demon. The Purple Horror she had sensed ever since.

A bit back ground on what Christine was doing before the company found her. She was taken to a junk yard again to be smelted down. However, still feeling like she wasn't done yet, she escaped. After that, no one could find her and she disappeared from the publics view and no one ever thought or spoke of her again. Then she was found in a used car lot. The ones that found her were Fazebear Entertainment and decided to buy her from the Car Dealer for big money and that was that.

Flash back moment done

Christine shook her head and said "I have never found a new owner since, and it was probably best that way." She said sadly. "Tried to move on after the past events and then, look. Here I am again. With this place." Bonnie looked down, he felt bad for Chrisitne. She had no where else to go. She was alone and sad. He said "Why did you attack the Pizzaria a long time ago? Was there a reason?" Christine says "Perhapes I knew something was wrong. And I got bored, had to release the tension of not losing myself. I am sorry for that. I was so angry and felt empty inside. Been alone for to long." Bonnie then said "You are not alone anymore. Gregory really likes you. And I suppose Freddy does as well." Christine did like Gregory as well, he was different. Probably because he was trying to get through this horrific nightmare with all of them. She turned towards Bonnie and said "I have grown to hate this place. Fight the other Animatronics and defend Gregory as much as possible."