- 30 - ELIZABETH

- SIX YEARS AFTER THE WEDDING -

Things didn't go as planned between Y/N and Hailee, the first year of their marriage was great, they traveled the world and went to different places and city and they had fun.

But after the honeymoon stage, things got out of hand pretty quickly.

The two women would have constant fights and disagreements, they never got physical with each other but the yelling and the screening were current things.

They cared for each other, but they realized that they both wanted completely different things, Hailee wanted to teach and learn and travel and Y/N wanted to settle down, work and have a family of her own, Hailee didn't want that

Perhaps, that was one of the things they should have talked about before the Wed, but in whichever case, the topic of kids, lead them to fight, split up, and eventually divorce.

The first year after her divorce, Y/N focused completely and solemnly on her work, she would write, read and publish story after story, one success after the other, she thought that money and fame would make her happy, but that was not the case.

The more she worked the loneliest she felt, she had everything in the world, yet she had no one to share it with, yes, she had friends but it just wasn't the same.

She wanted a companion, someone that would understand her and care for her as she wished to care for them.

One day, as she worked, she heard a knock on the door. She got up from her seat, left her office, and opened the door to see who was the intruder, to her surprise, Elizabeth Olsen herself was standing in front of her.

" What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in California?"

" I was in California, and it was wonderful, you would have liked it there"

" I am sure I would, please come in," she said and her ex-lover walked inside the house and looked around.

" This place is still the same, nothing has changed "

" Plenty has," Y/N said and Lizzie frowned.

" Like?"

" I'm no longer married for started..."

"You got divorced," she said and I nodded.

" Well, I don't know if I should say congratulations or if I should give you my condolences... So I will just hug you" she said and her arms wrapped around me, I laughed gently and hugged her back.

" It's okay, it was for the best"

" I imagine, so tell me, what are you doing now?" She asked while pulling away.

" I write, I read, I publish and do it all over again,"

She frowned " don't you get bored?"

" Sometimes, but what's the alternative?"

" You could go on an adventure"

" I'm too old for that"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes " you most certainly are not, imagine this, you traveling the world, finding love the love of your life and living your best life"

I shook my head " I don't need to travel to do that, I knew who the love of my life was and I let her go, also, I can't live my best life without her"

" Well, if Hailee gives you the best life you can picture, why don't you try and win her back?"

" Because she's not the best part of me"

" Then who is it? Is it Scarlett? She's married with kids... But I have to admit, she's quite hot"

I shook my head " Nah, is someone more special than Scarlett"

" Katerina?" Elizabeth asked playfully and I laughed " how do you know?"

"Deep down I always knew," she said laughed, and looked into my eyes.

" I think you should go to England and chase after this girl and live all the adventure her and life have to offer..."

" What if she doesn't want to be chased?"

" Then don't chase Her, just... Just take her" she said and looked at my lips.

" Is she mine for the taking?" I asked and grabbed her hips.

" There wasn't a single moment, where she wasn't yours Y/N, she has always been and will always be Yours..." She said and I leaned closer to her.

" And I have always been hers, even if I tried not to be, she owns every inch of my body and my soul..."

" Then I think enough time has been wasted by games, just... Take me...."

I kissed Elizabeth and she kissed me back.

Yeah... I was hers and she was mine... And I wasn't going to let her go this time.

A/N: THIS IS ALL FOLKS.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I WANTED TO SAY I HAVE A
HAILEE/READER/FLORENCE STORY IN THE WORKS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD WANT TO READ IT