Maid furry Dundynotfound (s)

The results for the chapter:
Dream: top
George: switch
Fundy: bottom
Thanks for 300+ reads :)
TW: same trigger warnings for things listed in other chapters. If any of the warnings make you uncomfortable, the chapters labeled (s) will not be your cup of tea. (A) is angst, so it will have a bit of blood and violence in some of them. (F) is fluff. It's wholesome stuff, but I don't write much of that.
————————————————————————

Fundy's POV

I was on the couch watching treasure planet, while I was home alone. Dream and George had went out of the house to go and get groceries from some store.

The couch was very luxurious and comfortable, and treasure planet was always a classic— even if I've watched it 100+ times.

I had planned for a stream at about 12:30, because the movie would be over at 12:20. It was currently 12:15 and the sappy life lesson shit was always the last part of a movie, no exceptions here.

When the movie finally concluded, I walked into my recording room in my shared house. Each of us had our own sound proof recording studio in the house, and a couple extras in case a friend came over and we streamed.

You could say the life of a streamer is well-paying.

As I turn on my computer and start up stream, I finally remember what I have to do on stream today. In my last stream, I let my chat buy things off my Amazon account. The packages had arrived yesterday, and I had hit a sub goal in which I would have to wear a maid outfit on stream, courteous of my viewers.

The dress was a black and white color. With black lacing all around it. It came with gloves and a weird little hat.

I quickly change into it, and open my face cam. The dress was surprisingly comfortable, but I still felt embarrassed.

I was getting some donations that read along the lines of:

CopyingFundy: "Maid Fundy pog!"
EpicsunnyD_juice: "damn!"
Rainboat: "*mwa* chef kiss"

"Thanks chat, you're all so kind..." I said sarcastically.

George's POV

"Thanks chat, you're all so kind..." Fundy said on stream. Me and Dream were driving back from the store, and I had gotten a notification that Fundy was live. I clicked on his stream to see him in a maid outfit, thanking the chat for the compliments. A lot of people were flirting with him and Dream seemed to be getting pretty pissed off.

I had to yell at him for not keeping his eyes on the road a couple times. I will admit, the twitch chat was pissing me off as well, but I wasn't about to do something in a fit of rage that would end stupidly. (KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD KIDS!)

As Dream finally listened to me, I kept watching the stream. We were pulling up into our driveway when I finally was pushed over the edge by what was happening on the stream.

Some guy had donated $500 and asked him out. Joking or not, I will find this pathetic low life and send him to where Jschaltt is in the same pits of hell.

Once we had finally parked, I got the bags full of our purchases we had bought from the store. I brought them inside and was about to go and end Fundy's stream, but Dream looked at me and shakes his head.

"Bring the stuff upstairs and wait. I'll take care of it," Dream said angrily. "Yes sir," I replied.

Dream's POV

As George made his way upstairs, I started a fast walk down the third hallway to the fox's recording studio. When I reached the door, I tugged it open harshly.