Lucid- FundyWasTaken (s)

Thanks for 1.06k reads! I decided to write a quick chapter from my hotel. It's like 12 am,  but yeah. Here is a quick backstory so you know what's going on:

*Fundy has a special ability enabling him to bring others into a reality where he can create dreams, known as the lucid realm. In this realm he can bring others by holding his hand out towards them, and saying their name. He has complete control over everything that happens in a person's dream, but he has to go through a process to manipulate dreams.

TW: restraint, Tommy abuse 😥, fighting, and c!Dream 🙄
____________\\\\\\\____\\\\\\_______

3rd person POV~

"SHUT UP!" Dream yelled at Tommy, hitting him once again.

"I-I'm sorry," Tommy cried out.

While in exile, it seemed that anytime Tommy did something Dream didn't like, he would be hit or yelled at.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN?!? ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO BURN A FUCKING COMPASS!" Dream shouted once more.

"It's all I have of Tubbo...," Tommy sobbed while holding a hand over his soon to be black eye.

"I. Do. Not. Fucking. Care. Burn it, OR I will!" Dream threatened.

Tommy looked down at the compass with sorrow-filled eyes. He didn't want to part with the gift Ghostbur spent so long making. He especially didn't want to burn it because it always pointed to where Tubbo was.

"No," Tommy said, confidence lacing over his tone.

He knew it was a dangerous risk, but there was no way on XD he could bring himself to burn his most valuable possession.

This made Dream extremely pissed off.

"THEN I WILL!" Dream spat.

He moved swiftly and quickly across the distance between him and Tommy, and ripped the small piece of metal from the younger blonde's grasp.

"NO!" Tommy panicked.

If Dream were to burn it he would have no way of knowing if Tubbo was safe, where he was, and Ghostbur would be hurt to find his gift had been burned.

"Please don't burn it, Dream," Tommy begged.

"Tubbo doesn't care for you Tommy. Ghostbur doesn't care for you either. That gift was made to be a mockery of your situation. They don't care for you, they are just boasting about the actual distance between you and them. I'm the only one who cares for you, Tommy. Let me help you by burning what they are using to manipulate you," Dream said.

"YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE MANIPULATING ME! YOU ARE A BASTARD, DREAM! FUCK YOU BITCH!" Tommy yelled.

Within a second, Dream had pulled out a flint and steel and threw the metal into the scorching hot flames below. The silver metal burned red hot as it incinerated into a metallic liquid.

"NO!" Tommy cried.

This time Tommy shut down. The pain of losing his favorite gift was even more overwhelming from when he had taken on those withers. Nothing even seemed close in comparison to what he was feeling right then and there.

"No need to be upset, Tommy. I'm your best, and only friend. I just needed to remind you of that," Dream said.

"FUCK YOU! YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND, YOU'RE A MANIPULATIVE GREEN BASTARD!" Tommy shouted.

"WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN?!? I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON ONCE AGAIN!" Dream said, raising up his closed fist into an attack position.

"N-n-no, I'm sorry!" Tommy pleaded.