One Last Time (Dream and Fundy ansgt)

This will be the final part to this story and after all this time I felt uneasy about how I have left this book and for some reason feel it has like a hell of a lot more reads than I ever expected... so I will be dedicating this last chapter to everyone who read this. Can't believe it's taken me like two years to finish this, but I appreciate comments and love responding, so feel free. What's funny to me is I have so many drafts of stories I never posted along with many ways I could end this. I don't even know if this one will be posted, but if so, thank you so much again. Without further ado, I present: One Last Time.

TW: Obsessive behavior, Kidnapping, force-drugging (Don't know how to word that LMFAO), bones breaking like my sanity, and ofc Dream.
————————————————————————

Darkness.

Without darkness light cannot exist.

Without pain we cannot know joy.

Without sin is imbalance.

My whole life has felt like a swaying scale.

Remain positive through the terror, remain indifferent in the face of joy, and await horror in the mask of silence.

Silence is a waiting period for the true monster to unmask all the tragedy and pain that lays behind its hidden motive.

This is what the mask truly is.

So I played the mastermind of evil and brought horror so light could exist. I brought silence with a sign of false surrender I knew would later cause the spark of a match.

Because

if there is no darkness, how could we fathom light?

The beginning was the hardest part. An idea, a creation, birthed from the idea of love and friendship,

an idea turned into a reality!

Every tick of the clock was like a million voices of encouragement telling me to make my mark and write myself into history with the idea of a place created on dreams.

The easier part:

THE ENDING.

  This dream has been poisoned by a nightmare, a nightmare of my own making.

In order for friendship needs circumstances, in order for circumstance... who else but a catalyst in the form of a man.
One to blame for tragedy.

    One to see as an obstacle to the beacon of light shining in the shadows his presence has created.

  I've hurt the ones I have loved and come to love those whom I hate.

  Perhaps this is why my dear's face is soaked with sorrow.
   Yet his emotion proves he believes there is escape.
He is foolish.

Light may form in the dark,

     a small match

          sparked into Flame

                          From pure Hatred.

   Though they forget you came from my void, I will close in on this hope until the oxygen fueling this flame has exhausted and your breathe aligns with mine.

    My love means we are one in the same, we breathe the same air, I may only love myself, yet I love you.

    Therefore you must be me,

    You are my dream I lay awake at night thinking,

    You are my reality.

I have confessed this many

    MANY

Times.

"Get away from me." Your lips breathe out. You sound exhausted yet look as beautiful as the day we crossed paths.