FundynotXD (f)

Ik ik, fluff is rare on my part 😀
Requested chapter.
Thank you all so much for 510+ reads. I only ever expected like six people to ever even read chapter one, but the hype makes me want to continue. As of so far, I'm #2 in Fundynotfound and I couldn't be happier. Thank you all so much!
————————————————————————

3rd person POV~

George and DreamXD had been dating for a couple months now. Everyone on the server knew the mushroom boy was with the god of the server.

Everyone seemed to be happy for George, except Dream of course. It was slightly fair Dream wasn't happy about it though. George had ruined his wedding, just to date some other guy that looks exactly like him and even has part of his name.

George didn't really care about how Dream felt about it, and just saw it as pay back for cheating on someone so amazing, Fundy.

George had felt something strange the last time he had seen the fox hybrid. He got all nervous and his face became the shade of a tomato.

George didn't know why. He was dating someone, and not just anyone, the literal God of the server.

George decided he didn't want to not have trust in his relationship, so he figured when he got back from his trip from Kiniko kingdom, he would explain these feelings to XD.

George walked along the prime path, and looked around at the distraction. George winced, as he was reminded that he helped create that wreckage.

He even had to kill someone for it to get him nowhere.

The friend— no, best friend he had trusted, turned out to be a power-hungry child manipulator.

He tried to forget that part of his past, as all the bad memories occurred in his head again and again.

Finally, after a bit of think better thoughts, George walked up to a modern-styled home.

George grabbed a key from his pocket, and twisted it into the door. He wasn't exactly sure how XD would react to what he was about to tell him, but he was hoping it wouldn't be too bad.

When George opened the door, he could smell a delectable aroma.

"XD must have cooked something for dinner," George thought.

George walked into the kitchen to see his favorite food, sushi, being displayed neatly in the marble counter.

George felt even worse about what he was about to say to XD, especially since he had spent the time cooking his favorite food.

"You're back!" XD exclaimed.

"Ah!" George shrieked.

XD had popped up from the other side of the counter.

"Must have teleported," George thought.

"Didn't mean to scare you there, mushroom boy," XD apologized.

"It's fine, I just wasn't expecting you to teleport," George replied.

"I made your favorite for dinner. I hope you like it,"XD said sweetly.

George offered a soft smile as thanks, as he heaved a portion of California rolls and fried rice onto a diamond plate that was on the counter.