(Discontinued) platonic!TiramisuxReader

Request by @Siniora-Chan ! Sorry but I had to cut some parts to make it a bit shorter, but I hope it's satisfactory!! This is only part one so uhhhh... I prob will get part two out after Christmas since I wanna write some quick other ones + work on main stories

The clock had officially begun and each duo raced towards the trains. Groups paired off until there were only a few cookies left. There wasn't much I could do, and I was quite scared of missing this year as well.

I had done training for a good while at that point and was super excited to start delivering. Slight problem though, I couldn't find very many cookies that were capable to drive a train. I asked around a few days prior, but they already had partners.

I began to loose hope quickly. I was already kicking dirt at that point and biting my lip. I put my hands into my coat pockets and began to slip away into the void. I looked around as I saw more and more cookies exit. My eyes landed on some-cookie who seemed to not have a partner yet.

My eyes gleamed, but then I noticed who it was. Tiramisu cookie!! I couldn't ask him, he was way to good for someone like me. I would only slow him down. Besides, he already had a partner, right? Where was that partner of his..?

I didn't even realize I was staring until he came towards me. He greeted me with a small smile, "Ah, Y/N? I noticed you looking around, trying to find a certain cookie?" My eyes widened. Oh, how I wanted to deliver! My training had gone well and I was so excited to... this could be my chance. A perfect chance, as I'm paired with a top-tier cookie!

I shook my head softly, hair waving as I moved. I looked to him with a smile, "No—Just looking for an engineer to drive!" He dipped his head in understanding, "Well, I'm glad I caught you. I'm looking for a deliverer. Want to be partners?"

My eyes gleamed with excitement, "Yes!!! I— I mean, only if you want," I mumbled, a bit embarrassed I over reacted, "Wait.. I thought you already had somebody you went with?" I asked curiously. Tiramisu nodded, "He's feeling under the weather, so he wasn't able to do it this year."

Tiramisu cocked his head to the side, "You're still in training, arent you?" I stammered a bit as a came up with a response, "Oh-Uhm.. -Well, you see...." I sighed, "yea, but I wanted this to be my big break!" I grumbled a bit, "You should find somebody better to deliver than me anyways."

He had a surprised expression, "Oh? Why shouldn't I give you a chance?" I shrugged at his questioning, then he rambled a bit about his first experience, "I was a trainee as well, but some special cookie let me drive. I will never forget the trust he bestowed in me. I strive to repay it in other cookies in training."

He made the whole "story" sound whimsical, but it made sense. He was given a chance, so he gives others chances. I was very happy he agreed!!! I just had to make sure I did a PERFECT job. I mean, I was with the top cookie after all, might as well give it everything!

Hopefully this makes sense and is close enough to cannon!