Late Night Work [Pure Cacao]

Usually I think Cacao is the hard worker, but I wanna stray from this.. also like

Pure Vanilla sat at his miniature desk. He had been doing assignments for a good 5 hours. It mostly consisted of confused searching, as he was struggling on the topic. Dark Cacao happened to text him midway, which made for Pure Vanilla to be even more stressed, since it limited the time frame that he could get work done in, considering the long convo.

Only a few minutes after Pure Vanilla put down his phone, Dark Cacao knocked on the door, hearing  papers rustling as a response. He came in anyway, despite not getting permission.

Pure Vanilla turned his head to face his boyfriend, then looked away. He scanned over his paper, finding his previous location, "Can I help you?"

Dark Cacao spun the chair around, that way Pure Vanilla faced him, "Babe, please... You've been working ALL day. Not to mention you look tired and agitated. I came over to convince you to bed."

Pure Vanilla crinkled his nose, going back to his work with a delicate huff. He was spun around again. He still had his eyes on his papers, in an expression that showed his need for them. Bulky hands let their presence be known on Pure Vanilla's body.

PV shuddered a bit. "I just want to work..," he looked away, almost ashamed, as if he knew that what he was doing wasn't quite healthy. Dark Cacao sighed to himself, bending down to match the difference of height. He smiled solemnly, "I know. But right now, we need to worry about you. Let's get you some dinner, then you can go to bed. How's that?"

Pure Vanilla's eyes widened. He stared at the papers on his desk, "Are you sure..? What if I can't finish it in time?" He voiced his heavy concerns.

Dark Cacao sighed to himself, fixing his posture a bit, "Then, Oh Well" he smiled brightly, giving a final peck on Pure Vanillas cheek. "Let's go to Sonic."

OOPS I DISSAPEARED GUYZ. I KNOWWWW THIS IS BAD. I WROTE THIS LAST YEAR AND REVISED IT TONITE💀

FORGIVE ME. MAYBE ILL START AGAIN??