Milk x Yam (Suggestive shit :p)

I usually don't write this kinda stuff. But I'm in the mood for frisky stuff 😏 They don't actually have sex, perverts /j

It was a fairly normal day. The sun sent simple rays of light down onto the land, and few cloud coated the sky. A shame, such a beautiful day being wasted by young lovers.

Each sat on the couch, Yam being engaged in his electronic as he played some game that—usually—middle-aged women played. A simple bubble game or candy crush kept him occupied for numerous hours.

Milk kept glancing at his boyfriend. He felt a little too nervous to interrupt him, however, so he never said anything. He wasn't scared of Yam, oh no—he just kept his best interested in mind. He was sure Yam was a little too much into the game, and if Milk were in that spot, he wouldn't want to be bothered either!

Milk gave a small sigh. How he craved to be held close at the moment... How he craved to enjoy this day. He wished to bring them to a secluded area and make love until the sun set... such a nice day to as well.

Milk adjusted his position. He was getting a bit restless. He hated just sitting still and letting this feeling go. He stared at Yam... at least looking at his lover would bring him some closure..— or just make his thoughts multiply.

Yam suddenly got up. He put his phone to the little coffee table and exited the room, presumably to go to the bathroom, as Milk thought.

Milk sighed loudly. With a small grunt he flopped down onto the couch, now having much more room to do so. He folded his arms behind his head to function as a cushion, still laying belly up.

He grinded his hips upon the couch ever so slightly, closing his eyes so he could better ease his want for pleasure. It barely did it's charm. He still felt like he wanted ahold of his boyfriend. He still felt like he was going to break down if he didn't get it soon.

A certain figure, whom Milk had not noticed yet, stepped back in the living room to claim his property. He gained closer distance on Milk before placing hands on his cheeks and kissing him.

Milk's eyes fluttered open in surprise. He took a moment to comprehend the situation, then immediately started kissing back. After pulling away, a strand of saliva connected them for a moment.

Milk's skin shined a bright pink as he was very shocked on how easy Yam read him. He hadn't done anything that really gave it away right? Yam started to pin him upon the couch, which made Milk immensely flustered.

Milk stammered, "H-How could you tell? Is it.. that obvious?" Yam let out a small chuckle, which was a bit different than the norm, "I can easily tell when you're horny. Your cute, needy little expression make it near impossible to ignore."

Milk lit up a more vibrant pink as he tried to cover his face with his hands. Yam stretched his arms out to Milk, starting to peel his cover away. He loved to see Milk flustered. He loved to see his boyfriend in general—especially when he was craving to be ruined by his partner.

Yam spoke in a flirtatious tone, "Come on, hun... Just say you want me and we can start this whole rodeo." Milk bit his lip as he struggled to even say something. He was too flustered to form a sentence. Yam pressed his lips against Milk's neck, which caused him to tense up and let out a breathy moan. Yam kept trying to convince his boyfriend by kissing his neck more. He started to run a hand down his body until eventually, Milk obliged to Yam's request:

"—I.. I want you so bad, Yam. Please-.. ru-..ruin me. Treat m-me like your pretty little doll... Please Yam, I'll be good for you!"