Chapter 2

*+*Adrien*+*

The morning was dull and boring. The normal Nathalie comes to read my schedule while I eat breakfast alone. The ride to school was long and boring. 

I walked up the steps to see Plagg teasing Tikki again. "Come on sugarcube just a little higher." "Plagg please give me my book, it was the good part!" "You two never stop huh?" I asked. "Nope." "Doesn't help that he lives on the same street and I have to walk with him." "You know you love it, sugarcube" "Plagg stop calling me that or I'll call you stinky sock." "I'm perfectly fine with a stinky sock sugarcube." 

Alya and Nino would walk up. They were lucky they were both 16 and already know who their soulmates are. I'm 16 but still don't know. Maybe she hasn't turned 16 yet. "Hey dudes" "Hey Nino please make these two stop." "They look like they are having fun." "Tikki is that Marinette?" "Hmm? Oh my gosh it is her, let's go!" The girls would run off and tackle a girl.

 She was pretty. Soon I felt crushed. "What was that about?" Plagg asked. "I don't know, let's go see I wanna see this new friend of Al's." I followed close by. When we got closer I saw her. She had these mesmerizing blue eyes I could get lost in, and her hair was the perfect mix of blue and black. "Marionette, this is Plagg, Nino, and Adrien." I looked over and there Plagg was still teasing Tikki. She would speak. "Wait Alya, are you and Nino dating?" Her voice was like angels singing. I blanked out, soon we were walking to class.

"Adrien I saw that." "Saw what Plagg?" "Yeah dude you went into another world or something and your face was a little red." Nino would nudge me. "It was nothing, I was just thinking. You both know your soulmates and I don't. I mean come on Plagg we all know you and Tikki are soulmates." "Me and sugarcube? Nah we're just friends though she is almost 16 I wonder what she will get hopefully not pain." "Yeah man I scored. Alya and I got matching marks. Still Plagg you remember how close me and Alya were before we knew. We were like you and Tikki, always messing with each other." "You're right, I hope my soulmate turns 16 soon. I want to know how to find them!" "You and I both Plagg."

We'd get to class and Marinette would sit behind me. I looked back and smiled but she was busy talking to the girls. Soon class started Mrs.Bustier had Marinette go to the front of the class. She was by my desk when she fell. I winced it felt like I fell. She then got up and looked embarrassed. I felt bad. She then had to answer 3 questions. Why do teachers do that like she's brand new and probably doesn't want the attention. She answered the questions and then went to her seat. I then heard Mrs.Bustier tell her happy birthday. Class went by slowly and painfully, then the lunch bell rang.