Chapter 3

*+*Marinette*+*

Lunch time came and I had lost Alya and Tikki. Next thing I know I was being surrounded by students all asking about my clothing. The space kept getting smaller and smaller. I hate small places. I started to hyperventilate. I was then met with a hand. More specifically a kid with green eyes and blonde hair. It was Adrien. I took his hand and he led me out of the crowd and took me to one of the sides of the lunch room to calm down.

"Hey hey you're out just breathe in and out nice and steady." "Thanks. Sorry you had to see that" "It's alright. What was that even about?" "Oh they all wanted me to show them designs I think. They just started to surround me. Thanks again." "Yeah, here I'll take you to the group we eat in an empty class so no need to worry about that crowd." He'd nudge my shoulder in a joking way. I smiled.

We walked to an empty class. "Dude, dudette where were ya?" "Marinette got surrounded by students and I had to help her out." "Oh wait you never got over that?" Tikki asked. I shook my head no. "Got over what?" Adrien would ask. " Oh I guess I should tell you. When I was younger I was attacked in an alleyway. I was coming home from playing in the park with these two." I looked at Alya and Tikki. "Yeah I walked by with my mom and saw her and we got help. She was in bad shape." "Yeah if it wasn't for Tikki I don't know what I'd do." "Wow, sounds rough dudette." I'd nod.

 "Anyway! Marinette today's your birthday?" Alya asked. "Yup the big 16, and yes I already checked for a mark and nothing, same with string no string." "Wait.. that would only leave one left.." "Yes Alya I'm pretty sure the only way to find my soulmate is through pain.." "It's okay Mari. Is it okay if I call you that?" "Yeah sure Adrien." The bell would ring. "Only two more classes then our day is over. Race you guys there." "It's on Plagg." "Oh sugarcube you could never beat me." Tikki and Plagg would run off and I'd walk back with Alya, Nino, and Adrien.

The school day went by quickly and we were all waiting outside. "Mari, do you have a ride?" "Hm? Oh no I walk to school I live in the bakery right there." "Wait, you live in the Dupain-Cheng bakery!"  "Yeah I mean they are my parents." "That is so cool!" "I had no idea dudette." "Yeah I have the same last name as them so." "See Adrien Marinette lives in your favorite bakery." Alya would say as she nudged my shoulder. "If you want, you guys can come over." "Yeah lets go over!" "Geez, sugarcube could you be more desperate." "Whatever Stinky sock." "Alright let's go."

We'd arrive at my house. The smell of fresh bread was refreshing. "Oh honey your home! I see you found Alya, Tikki and their boyfriends?" "Hey Mrs.Dupain-Cheng! Long time no see." Alya would say. "Hey mom, we're going to go upstairs to hangout." "Okay do you want us to bring up anything?" I saw Adrien looking at the croissants. "We'll have a plate of croissants. " "Alright dear."

I led everyone upstairs to the living room. "Wow Marinette, your house is big." Plagg would be looking at the pictures of younger me. "Heh.. thanks. Do you guys want to play Ultra Mega Strike 3?" "Duh, who doesn't like that game! Me and Nino first!" Alya would rush over to the TV trying to work it. I set the game up for them and we sat on the couch watching them play. Tikki and Plagg would sit next to each other, Alya and Nino on the floor trying to beat each other. Adrien would be on Plagg's side and me on Tikki's. After about an hour Alya would nudge me. "Hm?" She'd point to Tikki and plagg.