Chapter 19

*+*Marinette*+*

I was finally better and able to leave. "Bye Mrs. Noir thanks for your help!" "Of course dear, don't be afraid to stop by the house if something is wrong." "Okay."

 I'd walk home where Alya would be waiting. "Hey girl, I need help. My favorite shirt ripped. Can you fix it?" "Yeah of course follow me." We'd walk in the bakery. It was busier than normal. "Hey darling your home." "Hey mom and dad need help?" "No, you go hangout with your friends." "Okay text me if you need anything!" 

Alya and I headed up stairs. When we got to my room there were red roses and a note on my desk. You, me, park at 6. "What is it?" "It's just a note to meet someone in the park at 6. There's no name though." "Hm. That's super weird." "Yeah anyway, your shirt, let's fix it. It should only take a few minutes." I'd fix Alya's shirt. "Hey Marinette, can I do your hair?" "Sure I don't see why not. Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" "Well because why not. I'm bored and want to do your hair." "Alright..?" Alya would do my hair. It would be nicely curled with 2 braids on each side connecting in the back. "Oooo can I pick out an outfit?" "Yeah sure I guess." Alya would rush to my closet and pull out a white shirt and a black skirt with small white dots. I'd go get dressed. "So what do you think?" "You look awesome girl! Oh look, it's almost 6." "Alya, can you come with me? What if I get kidnapped. We don't know who wrote the note." "Fine, but I'll trail a bit behind so that way if you do I can follow while on the phone with the police." "Okay thanks." We'd leave the house and head to the park.

 "Mari?" Adrien would be there. He'd look handsome. His hair fell perfectly in place as he stood up. He had something behind his back. "Hey are you the one who wrote the note?" "Yup and left the roses." He'd pull another red rose from behind his back. I'd take it. "Thank you." "You look amazing. Like you look incredible." "Thank you Agreste, you look very nice as well. Why did you bring me here?" "I wanted to talk to you." "About what?" "Here come sit." There would be a blanket on the ground with food. "Adrien, this is amazing. Now what do you want to talk about?" "Okay so after a lot of thinking and help from the rest of the group I came up with the idea that we're soulmates." "Why do you say that?" "I mean Mari every single time you were hurt I was hurt. Back on your first day when the girls tackled you I felt it. When you fell in class that day. You sewing at your house. When Lila hurt you both times. Marinette I have felt every single inch of pain you have felt from you tripping to when you were attacked. And if I'm being honest. I'm glad it's you. I've gotten to know you and you're such an amazing person." Adrien would pinch his arm and I'd feel it in mine. "Marinette, when you were in that hospital I knew I couldn't live without you. We haven't known each other for a long time and you may not feel the same way but, Marinette, I love you." My eyes would be teary. That's when the fireworks started. I just looked in his eyes. That's when I kissed him. Everything was perfect. Everything felt right. We broke apart and just looked into each other's eyes. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes of course!"