Chapter 6

*+*Adrien*+*

    There they were Tikki and Plagg actually getting along. Plagg had his arm around her shoulder. "Wow this is new." Mari would walk up saying. "What can I say 16 is a sweet number." Tikki would say as she looked at Plagg. "I have to know Tikki how!" Alya was practically jumping up and down. Plagg would answer. "Red string." "Lucky I can't wait to find my soulmate." Mari would say. She'd look over at me. "Adrien, have you found your soulmate?" "Nope."  The bell would ring. Class was so boring I fell asleep.

*+* 3rd person*+*

    The class would end and everyone would leave. Adrien and Lila would be the only 2 in the class. Lila would go over to Adrien and put a fox tail mark on him in a marker that was impossible to wash off. Lila would then leave the room doing the same design on herself.

*+*Adrien*+*

    I woke up and saw it was lunch. I'd gather my things but I soon found a mark on me. A fox tail. I'd ignore it. As soon as I left the class someone would pop out in front of me. "Hey Adrien!" "Oh hey Lila, how are you?" "Good very excited!" "Oh what are you excited about?" I didn't really care. "Well it's my birthday!" "Oh the big 16 right?" "Yup!" "Have you found your soulmate?" "Nope but I got my mark, it's a fox tail see." She would show me an identical mark to mine. "Oh wow I have the same mark." "Wait, does that mean we're soulmates?" She would get quiet at the end. "Yeah I think so..um want to have lunch with us so we can get to know each other?" "Yeah sure I normally sit alone." We'd go to the classroom. When we walked in everyone would be confused. I saw Mari look at us but soon looked away. "Adrien who's that?" Plagg would ask. "It's Lila. She just turned 16 and we ended up having the same mark." "Wow dude that's so cool so now we all have our soulmates!" Nino would get punched in the side. "What Alya?" "Marinette is still here, you know." "Oh yeah sorry dudette." Mari would look up and give Nino a thumbs up. She would then put her headphones in and listen to her music. We would all continue to talk. Everyone would ask me and Lila questions.

*+*Marinette*+*

    I watched as they entered the room recalling everything Lila had said to me the day before. Adrien looks happy that's good for him. Nino would point out everyone had their soulmate. Forgetting I was there. Once he was done talking I put my headphones in and just sat there watching everyone get along. I couldn't be sad. They were all happy enjoying themselves.

Alya would come over to me. "Hey Marinette, we're all going out. Adrien, Lila, Tikki, Plagg, Nino and I are all going, want to come?" "Sure." We would all file out of the school.       "Hey guys, look it's Andre!" Tikki would shout.

Everyone would run over to him leaving me. I'd catch up. "Ahh a new face! Mint for his eyes and Vanilla for his skin." Andre would give me my ice cream. Everyone would share an ice cream. "Is something wrong ma'am?" "Oh no Andre. Actually, is the soulmate thing ever wrong?" "How dare you ask such a question. Of course sometimes people just have to open their eyes. The hardest ones to find are the ones who feel pain. Keep your eyes open and all will be revealed." "Thanks Andre. Hey guys I'm going to head home." "Aww why Marinette?" Alya would ask. "I'm just tired. I'll see you guys Monday." "Bye dudette see you!" "Wait Mari, here's my number. I'll add you to the group chat." "Okay thanks Alya see you guys Monday!" I'd walk home. Alone.