Chapter 14

*+* Adrien*+*

I was in the car on the way home when I got a pain. Not long after I was in a ton of pain and felt like I was going to pass out. I called Alya.

Al: Hey what's up?

A: I just got a ton of pain in my body and Lila isn't picking up.

Al: Oh well she's not with us yet. Hold on, Plagg is calling.

A: Just add him to the call.

P: Alya you're with Tikki right? He seemed worried.

T: Yeah?

P: Adrien add Nino.

N: Yo what's up dudes.

P: All of you need to get to my house.

T: Plagg what's going on.

P: It's Marinette. I'll explain when you get here. My mom is with her though.

*Plagg left the call*

Al: Why would he say his mom is with Marinette?

T: Oh no. Plagg's mom is a doctor. Marinette is hurt!

N: I'm leaving now. I'll meet you guys there.

A: Same

We would all hang up.

"Thank gosh you're here." Plagg would say with relief. "Where is she!?" "Calm down there Adrien she was knocked out when I found her she's fine now." "Stinky Sock, please explain what's going on." "Tikki now's not the time for nicknames. Anyway after school I stopped to get something from a store across the street. When I was on my way home I felt a strange urge to go behind the school. There she was knocked out. I brought her here and then called you guys."

 "Let us see her!" "Adrien calm down, she is fine, she's resting right now." "Still!" Nino would grab my arm. "Adrien dude chill out Plagg said she will be fine. You stressing won't help anything." "Still I have to see her!" "ADRIEN CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW I GET IT YOU CARE FOR HER BUT YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WORRIED WE ALL ARE!" Tikki would stare into my eyes. "Look I'm sorry guys." I went outside and sat on the porch.

 "Hey Adrien you okay? You've seemed off since you called." "Yeah I'll be fine Alya I'm just in some pain right now." "What do you mean you're in pain?" "Right before I called you I got a sharp pain everywhere. It's died down a bit since we've got here." "Did you eat something or do something?" "No, I ate my normal diet and haven't hurt myself or anything." "Adrien, do you hear yourself? There's no reason for you to be in pain. Use that pea-brain who else is hurt right now." "Mari? What does that have to do with it though." "UGH Your impossible your dumb blonde." "Hey guys plagg is going in to wake her up." " Alright Tikki, we'll be there in a minute." I'd get another sharp pain and inhaled. "Adrien come on, let's go see Marinette."

 We'd walk in the room. Soon Mari was standing. That's when I got lightheaded. Mari just got up and left Plagg's house and didn't listen to us. "Adrien, are you okay? You look a bit lightheaded." "I'm fine Plagg. We should all head home, we have school tomorrow. Plus the dance on Friday." "Dude we have like 4 days, it's only Monday." "Still. Anyway it's late. I'm heading home. Bye guys see you tomorrow."