Chapter 11

*+*Adrien*+*

Lila went to the restroom a bit after Mari. "Alya, why did you have to bring it up? You know how Lila is." "Sorry Adrien, I was curious." I felt a sharp pain on my face. "I'm going to find Lila and Mari." "Hey dude, they went to the restroom. You can't go in there." "You're right, I forgot. Alya can you go?" "Yeah sure I'll meet with your guys in class."

Mari was showing me her designs. They were awesome. Being with her felt right? I can't explain it but I feel safe when she's near. Tikki would then start talking about a dance. Soon Mari was agreeing to make the girls dresses within a month.

*+*Marinette*+*

School was over. The girls came over. Well not Lila. We talked about ideas for the dresses. Who wanted what and so on. I already had a design for my dress I've been wanting to make but just haven't had a chance. "So Marinette, what are you going to do about a date?" Alya would ask. "I don't think I'm going to get one, I'll just go alone." "You can't!" Tikki would sorta yell. "She's right. Marinette, we have to find your soulmate." Alya would wink at Tikki thinking I couldn't see her. "Yeah we will search all of Paris!" "Girls there is no need for that. Plus what if he isn't even in Paris. I'm okay with going alone." I wasn't. "Whatever you say girl." "I'm sure you'll find him Marinette. Anyway it's getting late and Alya and I have to head home. See you at school on Monday." "Yeah." I started on drawing Tikki's dress.

*+*Adrien*+*

The guys and I would meet up after I took Lila home at Plagg's. "Geez dude I can never get over how dark your room is. How does someone as bright as Tikki get along with someone as dark as you?" "I don't know Nino. Opposites attract? Anyway there's a dance now and knowing our girls they are going to want to be asked." "Yeah, which means proposals." "You are correct Adrien. I have an idea on what I'm going to do for Tikki." "I think I'll write a song for Alya she likes when I do that. What about your Adrien?" "Well Lila likes foxes. I could see if a rescue has some and see if we can play with them. Then I'll ask." "That's awesome." "What's wrong with it? You don't seem like you like it." "I do. I do. It's just, are you asking the right girl?" "Plagg's right Adrien." "Of course I am Lila and I are soulmates. We have the marks to prove it." "Your right dude." "Anyway I have to go. I'll see you guys Monday." "Wait you can't hang this weekend dude?" "Nope, photoshoots all weekend." "Geez Gabriel doesn't let you sleep does he?" "Nope you know this Plagg. Anyway, bye guys."