013

chapter thirteen

sunghoon couldn't stop thinking about that day at school, the way jakes mood changed, the innocent shy boy suddenly disappeared.

he felt as if there was a knife behind his back and if he said the wrong words he would end up getting hurt, which is why he quickly ran off before letting jakes eyes control him.

"i saved myself from falling for the wrong person." sunghoon mumbled, recalling that night jake drank, the older boy was completely wasted and revealed his plan.

before.
"sunghoon! i only came to this s-school to break your heart but you know what! you have completely stolen my heart and i don't know what to do!!" a drunk jake said with a pout, sunghoon plastered a smirk, how pathetic.

if jake hadn't revealed that, sunghoon wouldn't have stayed with jake for that long, usually he would only play around for a few days and then completely vanish from his victims lives but since jake said that, it made sunghoon confident and he decided to flirt with jake more to see jakes reactions to everything, to see jake fall in love.

it worked as usual, but sunghoon sensed something else from jake, it wasn't anything good, he felt bad vibes around jake and he felt like he should've just left at the moment because now look at him.

now i just want his hugs, his kisses, his touch.

sunghoon never got love from anyone like that, he would always be the one to make moves and never get the affection from anyone, his parents did not love him and basically kicked him out of their lives, living a life as if they never had a son. his love life was hell and it always ended up with the other only wanting sunghoon for his looks, and that's what he gave people, he gave people temporary love since they wanted it, they completely used him like an object.

he sighed, does he like jake?

no of course not.

i don't know.

maybe.

yes.

i want to be in is embrace, i want to feel how warm his hugs are, i want to feel his lips on mines, i want to feel his arms around me, while he whispers sweet words to me. could he possibly give me love... maybe i should give him a try..

-

"jake is insane.." jungwon said hoping the other boy would believe, sunoo tilted his head and chuckled.

"what do you mean, insane?" sunoo said, tilting his head as he spoke.

"h-he.. i seen something i shouldn't have!" jungwon said, causing the older to become confused.

the two boys were currently at sunoos place, playing games until jungwon brought up the topic of jake again, he had so many chances to reveal the truth but things just wouldn't come out well or he would just get cut off.

"what did you see?" sunoo asked, and jungwon puffed his cheeks, ready to finally reveal it.

"i seen him... k-kill someone."

those words quickly left jungwons mouth, he wouldn't regret letting his best friend know, right?

"h-huh! h-he wouldn't do that!" sunoo said, defending his friend.

"hyung, you have to believe me! i would never lie about this!" jungwons face filled with so much emotions, what if sunoo doesn't believe him? what if sunoo ends up taking the olders side.

"if he did that then why are you still hanging out with him!" sunoo let out, completely in denial, causing jungwon sigh.

"sunoo hyung... i'm doing this for you." jungwon bit his lip from revealing anymore, not wanting to reveal his little secret, he couldn't let sunoo know about the love he had for him, he couldn't tell sunoo that he liked him.

"ugh whatever..." jungwon mumbled under his breath and looked at sunoos eyes. "we don't have to worry about jake..."

"we should worry about sunghoon."

⛓⛓
word count: 649