024

chapter twenty four

"guys shut up! we really need to open our eyes and separate jake and sunghoon." heeseung called out as his friends were currently shouting while playing games.

heeseung sighed, the boys weren't listening to him at all, so he turned off the tv and that caused the boys to gasp dramatically.

"why did you do that!" niki said, as he slumped his shoulders.

"i was actually beating niki! i was just about to beat a world record!" jay said, rubbing his temples in disappointment.

heeseung rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "do you guys really have no clue about what's going on with sunghoon!"

"of course! he finally got a boyfriend" the japanese boy said, still mad that heeseung cut of their game.

"you guys are so fucking stupid." heeseung wished he could strangle his friends since they weren't listening to any of his rants about their toxic relationship.

"have you guys even noticed sunghoons absence? and he blocked us without a notice!" heeseung mumbled and jay finally snapped out of it, how could've he not noticed that.

"holy shit, why would he do that, arent we like... his only friends?" jay said, and of course he didn't mean it in a mean way.

"when did this happen?" niki asked, scratching his nape as he began to notice how the boy started to distance himself, and even blocking them made it even more suspicious.

"when he met... jake."

and with that, the three boys began planning, they won't just give up on sunghoon like that, the skater has been stupid with love but this was much worse, he caught himself in a relationship that could literally ruin himself.

"first we should try confronting sunghoon, only when he is alone because jake is a mean one." bringing back the times he noticed jakes threatening stares, he shouldn't let his friends go through that since they are kinda dumb.

"but if we can't, i say we should go to jakes friends, i'm pretty sure they also know about their bad romance." heeseung said, and the boys agreed to the plan.

"i knew i seen something in jake, the moment we first laid eyes on each other at the bar." heeseung said, finally letting his thoughts out on jake.

⛓⛓
word count: 383