047

chapter forty seven

"jake?" sunghoon called out as walked by the empty halls, walking around as he looked for his boyfriend around the schools building.

"where the fuck could he be.." sunghoon mumbled, placing his hands in his pocket as he walked up the stairs to the rooftop, where jake would often go to.

"pup are you here?" sunghoon mumbled, walking into the rooftop and felt as the cold breeze hit his face. he looked around and walked over to the edge of the building, looking down the the ground where few students played soccer.

"i guess he isn't-." the loud sound of the door shutting closed cut him off and his eyes quickly darted over to the noise.

and with that sunghoons eyes were widen, his body froze at the sudden sight of this person.

the females long hair flowed along with the wind, her beautiful eyes glistened as the sun showered over her. sunghoons heart broke in half seeing the necklace she wore. 'it's been years and she still has that?'

"w-why are you here." sunghoon stuttered.. my first love.

the female took a step closer, a comforting smile crept on her face but all sunghoon could do was back away, he couldn't face her, he didn't want to regain all the memories that he tried so hard to forget.

no words left the girls mouth, all she could do was watch as sunghoons face became twisted.

his eyes shut closed and he shook his head, he grasped on a chunk of his hair and bent down. sunghoons heart beats became fast, he couldn't control any of his emotions so all he could do was feel as tears quickly rolled down his cheeks.

he felt her soft eyes pierce through him, many words running through his mind, feeding him lies each second making him go insane as time slowly passed.

he fluttered his eyes opened, he slowly lifted his head and met the females gaze.

no words were said, but sunghoon knew what those eyes meant, it said so much.

but all he could focus on was that her eyes screamed 'you're still weak.' her beautiful eyes brought back so many memories.

sunghoons parents were his first heartbreak, little carvings into his heart using their own words, he couldn't see the damage they had done so maybe that's why it stuck to him, they didn't give him proper love and that's why he turned out like this.

but deep inside, sunghoon just wanted love, the gushy feeling where butterflies would just show up when the name of someone you love were to be mentioned, the feeling where there's only one person on your mind and that person can't just seem to get out.

but he just found himself a trap, again and again, sunghoon found himself getting played by love, and that's when he lost it... that little voice in his mind began to control him and he could never escape it.

sunghoon wanted to feel love coming from his parents, coming from his friends and coming from his lover, but all he ever received were painful words that held onto his mind forever, replaying each time he would wake up, each time he would go to sleep, it was forever on him.

sunghoon was trapped into his own thoughts and all his love was gone.

⛓⛓
word count: 555