006

chapter six

jake groaned as his head ached, he fluttered his eyes opened as the light flashed straight onto him.

"the fuck.." jake cursed as he sat up, looking around as his clothes scattered around the floor. he quickly widen his eyes as he looked at the clothes he was wearing right now, hoping nothing went wrong last night.

"who's clothes am i wearing right now?" he mumbled, he grabbed a whole bunch of his hair as he tried to remember what happened last night.

"damn it!" jake cursed again, a headache hitting in as he remembered a few of it.

sunghoon was there with me!

wait, if my clothes are there then...

no no! don't think like that! i'm fine i'm fine i'm-

"oh, you're finally awake?" sunghoon peeped his head through the door and entered as he seen jake seated up.

"oh.. uh yeah." jake mumbled, scratching the nape of his neck, he had so many questions to ask but his head hurt that he couldn't even say anything.

"there's medicine and water right there, if your headache is bad." sunghoon pointed on the night stand, and jake thanked him.

"anyways, come down, i've made some hungover soup for you." sunghoon leaned on the door frame, remembering everything last night since he hadn't drank that much.

"okay... thank you." jake mumbled again, as he watched sunghoon leave the room.

jake mentally cursed at himself, he laid back down and looked at the ceiling, the urge to puke was so huge, but he was able to manage it.

-

"did i do.. something weird last night" jake asked, as he sat infront of sunghoon who eyed the boy with a slight grin.

"yes, you're weirdo." sunghoon said with a hint of sarcasm. "just kidding, but you did say a bunch of shit." he chuckled, recalling everything he revealed about himself.

"shut up." jake glared at the younger and ate his soup. "pretend nothing happened."

"i'd rather not." sunghoon whispered to himself, also eating the soup.

"wait.. so how did i end up.. in these?" jake said, looking down at the set of clothes he was wearing.

"right, you were so wild last night, you puked on your self - also you looked into my closet and chose that outfit to wear to sleep." sunghoon chuckled and stared at jake up and down.

"you look so cute in my clothes.." sunghoon mumbled, gazing at the boy who slightly giggled at the compliment.

"i look good in anything." jake said and struck a pose, but went back in place quickly realizing what he just did.

sunghoon laughed at the boys reaction. this one is interesting.

"anyways are we still strangers." sunghoon asked which caused jake to choke on his soup.

"you're still holding onto that?" jake laughed but it quickly died down, as it hit him. "wait... why do you care." he tilted his head, maybe he shouldn't have gotten drunk because now he's just confused.

-

hours have past and jake was at home getting ready to meet his two new bestfriends. he had the day planned out, they would be going to an amusement park and bond a bit more.

as he was just about to leave, the piece of clothing caught his attention, the soft grey hoodie folded neatly on the couch.

sunghoons sweater. "maybe it wasn't such a great idea to accept sunghoons sweater." jake mumbled, but either way sunghoon just wouldn't let jake leave unless he took his sweater because of how 'cute' he looked.

jake bit the inside of his mouth before leaving, but as he walked his mind wouldn't stop thinking about sunghoon.

why does he keep making me feel like this! it's so annoying.

i'm here to break his heart, but why is my heart just growing for him!

ugh! how did i even first meet with sunghoon anyways.. as jake thought closely, he realized the way they met.

we met infront of the door to our classroom, but that was clearly nothing, so i guess it all started with a kiss...

jake bit his lip, realizing the alley way kiss was the way they basically started. man, i should really start focusing more.. he thought to himself, as he softly slapped his face.

but as he slapped himself, and soon stopped as he was now facing the alley way they first kissed, where they first met.

"ew this is so gross!" jake shook his head in disgust, and continued to walk. "i should really focus, starting now!" he mumbled, he trusted himself, he was doing this for his friend, he wanted to take revenge for his friend.

this is for you euijoo,
i won't break that promise.

⛓⛓
word count: 777