Chapter 19

Cora's P.O.V
I woke up when I heard the door close and smelt food as I sat up with a small smile on my face and my stomach grumbling with hunger. "Smells delicious Tyki."

"Nice and warm; want to eat in bed or will you join me at the table?" Tyki asked with a playful smile on his face as I giggled and got up going to the table in our room.

"Table of course." I thanked him when he pulled my chair out and once I sat he pushed me in. "Thank you Tyki; what's the plan for today?"

"I'm thinking we'll head out for awhile we only have to find Allen Walker and eliminate him now." He sat back in his chair. "I placed a Teez in the cards when I gave it to him but I'm sure you saw it; I can track the boy that way."

"Sneaky man of mine; that was a good thing to do. We should leave then as soon as we can." I took my time to have my breakfast as we talked together.

"Yes we should; from what I can tell he's close to Edo; Japan." Tyki spoke as he leaned back having his drink while he thought about what they should do.

Once I finished my food we left the empty dishes on the tray table that they had brought in earlier. "Well then we should get going soon. Oh and Earl had also asked that when the Noah's are awakening, that I accompany himself and Road so I can use my healing to soothe their pain during the transition."

"Well I would say I'm not happy about that but you won't be alone; which that relaxes me. We also need to work on your barrier more just so you can have enough energy to use it. You did great yesterday but now we know how far you can push yourself before your drained; it seems the more attacks you take on your barrier the quicker you drain from keeping it intact. How long can you use your healing before you drain?" Tyki looked to me thoughtfully.

I thought to when I helped Sheril when he was waking up. "I think I was using it constantly for around two or three hours none stop; but if used sparingly I would be able to use it longer."

"As soon as it's calm enough and safe I'm going to get your training amped up; I know you can be stronger I believe in you butterfly. Now shall we head out." Having finished our food and he let me get ready while he waited and had called the Earl to report in.

I didn't take long to get ready and when I came out of the bathroom I saw Road had a door waiting for us and our things were already to the ark as I smiled softly. "Nice."

"Oh I have a present for you before we move on; it's a little cool right now in Japan and I didn't want you getting cold my dear." Tyki gave me a jacket and I was surprised and blushed when he helped me get it on.

"Th-thank you Tyki I love it." I truly did as I felt the warmth from it and pecked his cheek and smiled when I saw a blush on his face. "Your the best you know that right?"

Tyki smiled softly as he looked to me. "Not like you my dear." He had an akuma take our things till we needed it and both of us headed out to check out. Once we had checked out we smiled seeing a carriage waiting for us thanks to the akuma slaves we had; they were always near by usually hidden in human form just incase we needed them for anything.

Tyki helped me into the carriage first before he got in and the akuma servant closed the door and then started taking us to the train station. I looked out the window seeing people walking around doing their own thing.

"You look lost in your thoughts Luna; I noticed that lately you seem to be thinking about something a little more care to share?" Tyki spoke as he leaned back in his seat keeping an eye on me.

"Ah I'm sorry; your right I have been thinking about multiple things but I suppose I keep thinking what I would have been doing if I hadn't met you or our friends. What would things be like if I never had my powers? I would have been just another normal human and someone that yourself and your family wouldn't have cared what happened to me. I would have just been another human for you's to kill."

Tyki frowned as he listened and he shook his head as he leaned forward and held his hands out for mine. I sighed as usually this was something he would do whenever he was serious and wanted to talk; or when he knew that my doubts and darker thoughts were getting to me.

Once I have my hands to him he tugged me on his lap gently and wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me close to him; I could feel how tense he was and I knew it was my fault. I felt how tightly he was gripping me and I moved my right hand and placed it on his hands that were locked on my right side of my waist.

"Why? Why would you start thinking of that now? What ever made you start thinking of something like that; even if you had been an ordinary human you would still be perfect to me. I still would have brought you home with me or found a place to make sure that your safe; it's not just me that loves you...but my Noah does as well and the thought of you hurt in any form upsets us both greatly. The idea of you never being in my life...it hurts; I love seeing you Cora. I remember the one time when I had gotten riled after a fight with an exorcist I knew...I knew I had to go back to you. Earl had tried to get me to stay on the ark but when I got back and I saw you it calmed me; your the light in my life, your why I fight so hard to keep my humanity."

I blushed softly but quietly listened to Tyki talk; it made my heart beat faster when he said that I was his reason that he fought as hard as he did. I used my right hand and managed to finally weave my fingers with his hoping to help him relax again.

"If I'm the light then would that make you like the night sky? I'm the stars that shine for you when you struggle in the dark; I don't mind helping you out with anything. You think you struggle but I can always see this look in your eyes when you try to remember your humanity...it's warm and welcoming; I like it. There are so many times that you have caught me or helped me out as well...I know when I need to relax you know what to do; you have helped me tend to people's wounds by making sure I have what I need, or just being that support when I'm shattered from the pressure or pain."

Tyki smiled softly and I could see the warm light shining in his eyes as he looked to me. "You are wicked strong; you take so much on your shoulders when you don't have too. I'm glad you trust me enough to drop your guard wether your sleeping or having a break down; cause it reminds me of how pure you are compared to me. I worry sometimes that the blood on my hands will some how taint you; but I also have a need to protect that pure warmth you give off. Like I don't want others even near your light...but I don't want to extinguish it and when your happy it seems to shine for everyone to see and I'm happy when you are. Your like a rare flower that many people will want but your the flower I will protect with my life."

I blushed darkly at his words and his my face against his neck as I heard him start chuckling at my actions. I was glad I could make him laugh but this was normal for us; it was to see who could make the other person blush first or have some kind of reaction and like normal he usually won.