A Christmas Wedding In New York

2 months later, it's December and which means it's Christmas season and also Mike and Olive Christmas wedding is coming up. Everyone is so excited for the wedding, including Mike and Olive.

Our families and close friends of Mike and Olive's flew to New York just for the big day. I was so excited to go to New York, also known as the Big Apple. When we first arrived, it was winter and snowing. We stayed in the St, Regis Hotel, which is the most luxurious hotel in New York.

Upon my arrival, I went shopping with my sisters and cousins in the big city. We went shopping, explore tourist attractions, going on bus tours, taking photos and climbing up the Empire State Building. We even bought a dress to wear for the wedding as well.

On the day of the wedding, it's a very busy morning. Olive had to wake up very early to get her hair and make up done by the hair stylist and make up artist. Olive's older sister, Hazel who is her maid of honour and two of Olive's best friends from high school, Taylor and Laura who are the bridesmaids also get their hair and make up done and help Olive get into her dress.

I was in my room with my sisters and cousins, getting ready for the big day. We all helped each other get our hair and make up ready and then get into our dresses. Katie wore a short gold dress, with Josie wore a short red dress, while Lyla wore a short blue dress and Hannah and Sarah wore identical dresses, but in different colours, with Hannah in blue and Sarah in pink.

Lastly, I put on my dress, which is a sweetheart long gown and it's pink, blue and lilac ombré with diamonds. When I came out in my dress, my sisters and cousins are amazed how beautiful I looked. "You look like a princess.", Josie smiled. "Isn't it too much? Because it kinda looks like a wedding dress.", I asked. "No, Mia. You look amazing and the dress is perfect.", Katie replied.

"I hope none of the guests will mistake me for the bride.", I sighed. "Nah, everyone knows Olive.", Hannah replied. "Ok, let's go to the wedding.", I replied. We all exit my hotel room and head to wedding ceremony. The wedding is held at Tribeca Rooftop, and all of Mike and Olive's guests arrive to the ceremony and is seated to wait. Mike, who is in a tux arrives to the ceremony and is waiting at the altar with his best man and groomsmen.

I sat in the left front row with Uncle Daniel, Aunt Amanda and my cousins, while my parents and three of my sisters sat in the right front row with Jack and Courtney sitting behind them with their children and spouses. Soon, everyone stands up from their seats, as Olive's maid of honour and bridesmaids walking down the aisle first and then Olive walks down with her father.

When Mike first saw her, he is star-struck by her beauty and in her wedding dress. I thought she is beautiful and the way she smiles, means that she's happy. I sat and watch Mike and Olive hold hands and exchanging vows, before putting on each other's wedding rings. After being pronounced as husband and wife, Mike and Olive kiss for the first time as a married couple and everyone cheer for them. I was clapping and smiling with joy to see my cousin getting married and that Olive is a part of my family.

That night, it's the wedding reception and the venue is held in the Rainbow Room, at Rockefeller Center. The whole room is decorated into a Chrismassy Winter Wonderland theme, which is perfect for the season. All guests are waiting inside the Rainbow Room when Mike and Olive make their entrance, as everyone cheered on. We had a fancy 3 course meal and Mike and Olive had their first dance. As I watch them have their first dance together and being so happy and in love, I felt like I would never have that experience, like getting married or have my first dance.

.