𝟬𝟬𝟳.

THEODORE LING WAS JUST PICKING OUT A SUIT, for the wedding. When he received a text from Ramona.

ramonayoung : hey! um do you think you could hurry up? i need u asap!!

Theodore's heart raced, not another second later. Grabbing one of his brunello cucinelli suits, he quickly got dressed and brushed his hair, slipped on his aiden tassel shoes and dashed out of his cozy Singapore penthouse.

( he called it cozy, but it was insane. A 3-story five-bedroom super penthouse on the 64th level which was approximately worth 80.8 million. Situated at Tanjong Pagar Centre -- the tallest building in Singapore. Theo developed property boasts a private pool, cabana, jacuzzi room, entertainment area which theo had created to be a studio for his art, and a cantilevered balcony with panoramic views on the topmost level. At 21,108 sq ft, this is also the largest non-landed residence in Singapore. crazy, right? )

slipping into his car, he rushed over to Ramona's house

slipping into his car, he rushed over to Ramona's house. Driving past all the traffic and trying his best to be fast, but still not get pulled over for a ticket.

When he arrived, he stopped at the front of the home and quickly texted her.

theoling : hurry up, bunny

ramonayoung : fuck you. let me get dressed.

Snickering, he turned off his phone and waited patiently for Ramona to appear. He finally saw her figure immerging from the house. Ramona was wearing a simple Brandon maxwell sunny dress, that ended at her calf, perfectly tailored to her lean and tall, model-like figure.

Ramona paired her dress with a midi mayfair ivory handbag, nude heels, and a pair of simple pearl earrings. Theo was stunned, she was wearing such simple clothing, but it brought out her delicate beauty.

Her hair was left curly, perfectly framing her face. Her makeup was light and just enough to enhance her ethereal features.

Ramona rushed into the car, out of breath from struggling to get ready. "You look pretty," Theo noted as Ramona blushed, sniffling her nose like a little bunny.

"Thanks," she panted, "Anyways, we need to go to this place," she told him, showing him the address. "It's Rachel. Apparently, she needs a lot of fashion help. And, Oliver is on his way, so hurry!" Ramona ordered.

Theodore snickered as he sped them over to Peik Lin's house.

"WE'VE ARRIVED!" Ramona announced, walking into Peik Lin's room as Theodore trudged behind her.

Peik Lin was in the middle of analyzing Rachel. "I have been waiting to do this properly for so long. I'm thinking eyebrow triage, root crimps, and maybe some eyelid tape," Peik Lin said, turning to Oliver.

"What do you think?"

"All of it. And I would throw in a Korean snail face mask. Sweetie, your skin is so dry, it's hurting my face," Oliver said, closing a book and passing it to someone in his team.