𝟬𝟬𝟭.

DAY ONE.

Ramona and Theodore sat across from one another, sipping coffee. they were beginning to plan their wedding. their event planner, Andy Dalessio and Oliver T'sien sat in between them. "Well," Oliver began, "We have five things to settle first. the Location, Theme, Colors, Food, and Activities,"

"Well, the location is obvious," Ramona nodded, "Ah Ma insists we host it at Tyersall Park,"

"Well, that's checked off," Andy nodded, "The theme and colors? Have you decided?"

Theodore and Ramona shared a look, "We want it to be a fairytale-like wedding" Ramona answered, "Lots of flora, but not too much that it turns into a bloody jungle. and very romantic,"

"Lots of neutral colors. sage, blues, ivory," Theodore added

Oliver and Andy nodded, "We respect that, it's a very refined pallet," Oliver stated, "But I'm thinking we need a pop of color. I'm thinking a few muted pastels, what do you think?"

Ramona nodded, "I like where you're going, Ollie," she smiled

"Next is the food," Andy told them

"It's easy. Simple, likable, not too snobby, just simple edible food," Theodore shrugged

Oliver and Andy shared a thought. thank god, Ramona and Theodore weren't the fussy types of clients. "Right, and the Activities?"

"We don't have any particular in mind," Ramona shrugged, "Except something that'll keep the kids distracted so that the adults get some time off. Maybe a kids table just full of activities and kid food. And a good array of outdoor activities so the aunties don't have time to bitch around,"

Oliver chuckled, "These are easy requests, dearest Yùtù. And may I ask, do you both have a budget?"

"Nothing past twenty million," they responded simultaneously

Oliver nodded as Andy jotted down the notes on his notebook, "Do you have a set date?" Oliver asked

"We're thinking 9th of September, it's easy to remember and it's nice weather around that month," Theodore told Oliver.

"Guest limit?"

"Nothing over five hundred,"

"Dress-code?"

"Semi-formal,"

"Do you have a bridal party set? Groomsmen, bridesmaids?"

"Well, we haven't asked anyone, but we have a good idea of who to ask," Ramona replied

"Well, get asking because I need the list by September," Oliver said, "Well, that's all we need to discuss now. I'll send out an itinerary by august 20th, and I expect everyone to follow it carefully," he said, raising an eyebrow as Ramona and Theodore stifled laughter.

RAMONA.

Ramona gathered a group of her closest friends, Araminta and Sophie Khoo, and Astrid for afternoon tea. The four ladies sat at Ramona's pavilion that overlooked her koi lake, cups of Flowering tea in hand, carefully taking the sweet delights sat on the sweet tower made of fine china.

"Why have you gathered all of us here, Romi?" Astrid questioned as Ramona smiled into her cup of tea.

She placed the cup of tea down, "I just wanted to enjoy an afternoon of tea with my best friends, is that so hard to imagine?"