𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

TEA. rich women love it, grandmas' love it, brits love it. Eleanor Young and her daughter Ramona Young sat in Ramona's living room, across from one another, sipping their tea as the tower of pastry delights lingered around them. "I hope you and Nick won't grow to resent me," Eleanor began, sipping her tea elegantly.

Ramona was silent for a moment before placing her fine china cup down. "I have nothing to resent you for, Mum," she began, "I hope you apologized to Nick and Rachel,"

"I want to," Eleanor began, "But Nick refuses to speak to me,"

"Nick will come around soon. He's too much of a Mama's boy," Ramona joked, her mother did not smile. "I hope that you guys can sort it out," 

Eleanor did not reply, instead, she changed the subject. "Your Ah Ma is planning to make you the heir to Tyserall Park,"

Ramona nodded, "I'm sure she is," Ramona smiled lightly, "It's about time, the women in the House of Young get some power," Eleanor laughed, her daughter has always had a dry and sarcastic sense of humor, much like her father "Let Nick live in a fantasy world with Rachel. Nicky has never been one for traditions," 

Eleanor nodded in agreement, that silly boy always had to try something different, he was too much like his father. But instead of immigrating to Sydney, he was going back to America. "I do hope he at least tried to be traditional with the engagement," Eleanor sighed

"My sources tell me he proposed on a plane," Ramona chuckled as Eleanor shook her head in asperation. A plane, seriously? "In his defense, Rachel was about to leave and he had maybe thirty minutes,"

"He used his time wisely," Eleanor joked, "A true Young at heart," 

 "Indeed," Ramona nodded, "I have a date, though, so excuse me, Mum-" 

"You have a date?!" Eleanor asked with a newfound curiosity. "Who is he?"

"An old friend," Ramona replied breezily as she went up the stairs to the walk-in closet where she began to choose an outfit. Eleanor excitedly got up and followed her, interrogating Ramona about her date. 

"Who is he?"

"What's his profession?"

"If he's on an old friend, could you at least tell me which family he is from?"

"Alamak! is it one of Eddie's friends who he hooked you up with?"

"Give me a hint!" 

Ramona ignored her mother's pleas as she picked through her outfits. Choosing different ensembles. Would Teddy take her somewhere fancy? Or is he more of a casual guy?

"Where is he taking you?" Eleanor asked

"I have no idea, it's a surprise," Ramona replied

"Wear a jumpsuit," Eleanor advised, "It's perfect," 

Ramona nodded in agreement, her mother was right, a Jumpsuit was perfect. It was feminine but comfortable enough. She walked over to her jumpsuit section. She browsed around for a section before she chose a Ralph Lauren navy blue sleeveless pinstriped jumpsuit with two pieces of fabric for a bow. 

Ramona and Eleanor both hummed in approval, "I love this jumpsuit," Eleanor told her, "Very chic and simple,"

"I know, Mum. That's why I chose it. It goes with every event," Ramona nodded proudly as she turned to the changing room to change. ( yes she had a dressing room inside her closet ). 

Eleanor hummed in approval as Ramona emerged from the changing room with the jumpsuit on. Eleanor approached her daughter and began to tie the bow with the pieces attached to the jumpsuit. Eleanor smiled and nodded before moving her daughter to sit down in front of the vanity.