𝟬𝟬𝟲.

LANDING INTO SHANGHAI, Ramona and Theodore were completely ushered into a frenzy by the Shanghai team. Ramona was rushed into a meeting, and Theodore was to go and overlook one of his hospitals. Shanghai was a hectic city, no question. 

Her Shanghai assistant came bustling by her side, informing her of everything that was going on. She reported to Ramona of all of the companies that were the baby companies of Her Enterprise. Which she had just called the R. Young enterprise. 

Walking into her office, all of her workers bowed respectfully in fear of the tired woman. All of her workers cowered in fear as she passed them. It wasn't like she was the devil wears Prada! What was the problem? "Ma'am, you need to have a meeting with the CEO of the Food Production Company," her assistant piped.

"Oh? Alright, and tonight, could you book the skyline room at Din Tai Fung?" Ramona asked as her assistant nodded and walked off on the phone. 

Ramona grabbed her own cellphone and called Theodore. "Hello?" he called, picking up the phone. 

"Teddy, do you want to grab dinner later? Din Tai Fung?" 

"Of course, Darling," 

"See you there, Teddy,"

"Bye, Bunny," 

she hung up the phone and went to that damn meeting. 

After her meeting with the CEO of the food production compaby, she had arrived at the dim sum restaurant. Theodore had been waiting for her at the front, "Bunny!" he called as Ramona smiled and walked over to him.

"We booked the skyline room under Ramona Young," 

The hostess's eyes widened, "I'm sorry miss Young, but that room was just taken," 

"That's odd," Ramona began, "I remember booking the room for tonight. Who had taken it?" 

"Colette Bing and Carlton Bao," 

"Oh, are they perhaps with another couple?" Ramona asked, Carlton Bao. The same name as Rachel's half-brother. 

"Yes, they are with another couple," the host nodded, "Do you perhaps, know them?"

"I think I do," 

As she knocked on the door she could hear a faint come in. As she pushed the door open, she knew that she was absolutely correct. "Romi! Teddy! What are you doing here?" Nick asked, surprised as everyone turned to him. 

"Aiyah! I was going to have dinner here and I had booked this room! I was going to see who stole my room right under my nose!" Ramona joked,

A very beautiful, but oddly dressed girl in a  figure-hugging strapless white dress with an ornately sequined red matador cape flung casually over her milk-white shoulders then raised her hand up. With long, voluminous raven hair piled up into a loose beehive, a perfectly sculpted ski-jump nose, and bee-stung lips, she seemed larger than life—like a Chinese Ava Gardner.

"That would be me! I'm so sorry!" she had a peculiarly British sort of accent but it had hints of Mainland Chinese. "I'm Colette Bing," Colette looked at the woman who wore a simple blue spring dress with little flower prints. The woman looked so simple, yet so chic and elegant! Something like a British aristocrat would wear!

Ramona nodded politely and the two women shook hands, "I'm Ramona Young. Nick's sister and this is my boyfriend, Theodore Ling."

Colette beamed, "Why don't you join us?"