17

I arrive to the crowded JFK airport and pull up to the terminal. "I'm at the airport now," I tell Blake through the phone as I unload my luggage from Geraldo's car. We begin walking into the airport going to the 1st class section. I would've flied in coach, but once Geraldo found out he demanded that I fly in 1st class.

"Ok I'll talk to you later." We say our goodbyes and I return to help Geraldo bring the luggage to the conveyor belt. "Is he excited to see you?" I nod handing the woman my ticket. Once we finish there we head to security where we have to say our goodbyes. "Alright sis, call me when you get to LA." We hug and I head through security and report to my gate.

*In LA*
The plane lands and I travel through the terminal towards luggage claim. My phone begins to ring as I stand waiting for the conveyor belt to start. "Hey there you are!" I turn around to see Blake walking towards me with a smile on his face. "Hey!" I say hugging him gently as he takes the one suitcase out of my hands. "Is this it?" He asks picking up the suitcase from the ground. "No there's still one left." I say turning back around as the conveyor belt starts.

We get outside, once we're done, and head to the parked Range Rover in the terminal lane. "This is yours?!" I ask looking shocked as he loads the back seat with my luggage. He simply chuckles and nods as he opens my door, and I get in. "I'm really glad that you decided to come visit. I thought that you wouldn't want to come see me after everything that happened in Miami." I look at him to see his demeanor become low. "I wanted to come. I wouldn't miss it." I say looking deeply at Blake not realizing that I was now intently staring. "Mhmm." Blake says snapping me out of my delusional thoughts.

For now we had been driving for a good hour into the hilly valley. "You live up here? Damn!" I say looking around a bit frantic being afraid of heights. "It's not that bad. There's actually a lot of privacy up here. Was it like this in Milan." Blake says pulling into a gated community with mansion placed correctly in line with each other. "Not at all.
You don't get lonely up here?" My eyes glow at the houses we pass. I hadn't seen houses this big since I was a child. Growing up, we lived in a villa. My sisters and I shared a room and my brothers shared a room. "No, I mean now that you're here I have someone to sleep with at night." Blake laughs as we begin pulling into his driveway. "Huh?" I ask catching on to what he had just said a few seconds before. "What? I'll get the bags." I don't bother to answer and I get out of the car, following Blake into the house.

We get inside and I immediately am shocked. I mean you would think that a single basketball player would have a complete bachelor pad, but this house looks the complete opposite. There's white everywhere! The carpet, furniture, the theme with a splash of baby blue. "Wow!" I say walking up the stairs and into the room that Blake had put my bags in. "Um.... Why is there a closet full of clothes over there?" I motion towards the full closet filled with shirts and shoes of all sorts. "This is my room..." I interrupt him, "Where?" I say crossing my arms. "Where you'll be staying." I couldn't believe it. One visit to LA and we're already sleeping together. "Uh....." I look around a bit frantic and worried, wondering how this would all turn out. "Do you have a problem with me sleeping in here?" He asks making his way over to me standing directly in front of me.

He began peering down on me, making my breathing hitch as he inched closer towards me, backing me into the wall. "Do you have a problem?" I admire how his lips move as each word flowed out of his mouth and how he stood there biting his lip. My heart begins to flutter. 'Yeah, yeah I do!' I think to myself. "No.. I don't." I say looking down afraid to meet his glaring eyes. He lifts my head up and lowers his head to meet my ear as he begins to whisper. "Good, because I would hate to sleep alone with you in the house." His words turn my brain into complete mush. My knees begin quivering and I get a nervous feeling in my stomach. As I look up at him he grabs my lower back and pulls me closer to him. He stares at me with a slight smirk and begins leaning in for a kiss.

I grab the back of his neck and pull him forward, receiving a chuckle from him. He finally leans in to seal the deal, him grabbing my cheeks to hold my head in place for a more passionate kiss. I began feeling a tingling throughout my body and I began thinking things that I had never before.

I mean I don't know maybe staying in the same room isn't gonna be as bad as I thought......
________________________________
This is a very crappy chapter and its short. I apologize! I really do! I just wanted to post something but the next chapter is going to be 100x better I promise! Well yeah...... It's a bad chapter so yeah.