3

We make our way through the crowded arena, passing stands selling hot dogs, hats, fan merchandise. "We gotta meet with a lady named Janet. She's got the passes so we can access the seats.", We begin following Denise to the side of the hallway where we see two men, who look like they they're employees. "Do you guys have a preference for which team to sit behind?", Freddy asks as we approach the two men. "The Clippers!", Olivia yells excitedly. As we say it we hear a few guys behind the gentlemen yell enthusiastically. We all glance behind them to see 4-5 guys that looked 6' feet tall or even taller dressed in blue, white, and red. "Me and the girls are going to the bathroom we'll meet you guys down there.", I yell, noticing that they now were drooling

over the guys we just saw, I drag them all with me into the nearest restroom. We straighten up our outfits and fix our hair and makeup, making sure that we look presentable. "Oh my goodness! 'The Clippers' noticed us! I've got to look my best.", Olivia and Vanessa rush to the mirrors to make sure they look their ultimate best. "Lynn come on! Let me fix that hair.", Denise carelessly takes out my hair noticing that I've defeated to put any effort into it once again. Like always she does wonders to my hair in a matter of minutes, only with the supplies of bobby pins and a few hair tyes. 'No wonder she's an upcoming hair stylist for models' I think to myself following them out of the restroom.

We get out into the hallway noticing it to be much more desolate. Most of the fans were either in their seats or making there ways to them. "Over here guys!", we see Frankie and the rest of the boys about to enter the main arena. We walk down the steep, worn out cemented gray stairs til' we make it courtside. We are ushered across from the Clippers team bench. Once we all get settled we notice the two teams, the Knicks and the Clippers, begin to warm up. Mostly with free throws and rebounds, but after they finish most of their warmup drills they soon begin working on some future dunks. The whole team has a handful of dunks but the one most remembered, to me, was from Blake Griffin. Power Forward to the Clippers. I had learned a lot about some of the players from my brother, Harold. Especially 'the Blake Griffin'. He was somewhat of a legend in my household, his father and mine were old college buddies. That was until something happened between them that my fathers kept hidden from the rest of the family.

The final clock goes down and they begin to introduce the players on each team. Since it was a home game, the Knicks were introduced first. "Kris Humprhies!!!", the commenter yells through the loud speaker. Olivia screams out as we all watch her shout and clap enthusiastically for her "so-called" future husband. They finish with the Knicks and then the Clippers start to come out. Receiving boo's and some cheers from the Knicks fans dominant crowd.

The game eventually starts, the Clippers taking the lead by 5, with a foul shot coming up. The boys all cheering intensively as, us girls, just look around and take a few selfies. I actually try to focus on the ongoing game. I look down for one second, when I hear a few guys behind us, a big group of Clippers fans, start yelling at the refs. I look up to see Blake Griffin on the ground clutching his seemed to be injured ankle. "Oh shit!", I look over to see Frankie and Tony yelling with grim looks on their faces. "Oh my god!! I think he's hurt!" I hear some fans from behind yell. Blake, fortunately, regains the strength to get up and make his way to the bench, receiving some claps and cheers.

Comment, Vote, Share, and Enjoy!!