18

The rest of the night goes by smoothly. Blake decided to pick up some Chinese on the way home from practice and we stay in and watch movies until the early morning. I wake up to see Chaney staring back at me a bit angry as he begins to growl and puff. "What the fuck!" I let come out as Chaney walks up to the bed and begins pulling on the sheets. "No bad dog!" I say beginning to panic. "Stop!" I say yelling as Blake comes in panting.

"Chaney! No!" He grabs the dog by his collar and leads him close to me. "What are you doing?!" I move away quickly as Chaney begins to sniff around. "He just doesn't know who you are, that's all." I nod and look at Blake asking if it's ok for me to move. "Go ahead." He says letting Chaney go.

I walk into the bathroom and begin to prepare for the day. Once I finish I walk back into my room to see Blake still sitting there, scrolling through his phone. "How'd you sleep?" He asks looking at me as I go through my suitcases to find the perfect outfit. "Good, you?" I ask politely. "It was a bit difficult with having you in the other room." I look at him confused. Did he not want me sleeping in his house?

I don't reply signaling that I was a bit confused. "I mean it didn't help with the fact that I didn't get to see your beautiful face after last night." He says dragging out his last few words.

"Well then why don't you have me sleep in your room then?" I lean towards him kissing his lips. "If I did that we would've never left the room." Blake pulls me closer to the point where I'm on top of him. He continuously attempts to grab at my ass, making me pull his hands off every time.

"Was that a sexual joke from "the Blake Griffin." I ask laughing and managing to remove myself from his captive grip. "It might've been.... I'll be downstairs if you need me." I nod going back to picking out my clothes. "Just a whisper away....." Blake says emphasizing 'whisper'. I laugh and roll my eyes as he moves his fingers over his lips with every word.

*A Few Moments Later*
I walk downstairs to see Blake standing over the stove cooking what appears to be an omelette. "So I was thinking.... Why don't we go out today!" Blake pours some orange juice into my glass and puts the omelette on my plate. "You cook? Damn!" I say jokingly.

"Sounds good." I reply, "This is a nice place.... You design it?" The place really did look nice... I mean for a 25 year old guy who lived by himself. I just didn't understand his need for 6 bedrooms if it was only him in the house.

"A bit of both and thanks. I wanted to go with a chill family home type feel, you know." I nod my head noticing that he had mentioned "family home." It surprised me a bit since he was a 'bachelor' if that's how you'd put it. But then again he's probably gotten used to bringing home different girls, from the club, every night and now he's tired of it.

"Ready to go?!" He asks putting my plate and glass in the sink. "Yeah!" I say grabbing my bag off the counter and following him into the car.

"So where first?!" I ask buckling my seatbelt as we pull out of the driveway. "It's a surprise...." I sigh madly since I had always been hard headed growing up. "Well I guess I'll find out." I mumble as Blake turns up the radio

_____________________________ I apologize if this chapter is crap. But I hope you also enjoy it.... Pt.2 gonna be updated around Monday!

P.S SORRY IVE BEEN INACTIVE SCHOOL IS HECTIC AND ITS ALMOST FINALS WEEK! BUT IM GOING TO BE UPDATING MOSTLY DURING THE WEEKENDS AND NOT THE WEEK!