10

I wake up hearing nothing but rain coming from the outside, on this quite Sunday morning. I spend most of it, like every Sunday, free painting and drawing a few sketches. Just like every Sunday I do my art homework. This weeks assignment was about being able to tell a story or someone's story through 3 colors. At first I was very hesitant about the project. Every time an idea would come to my head I would soon lose it and begin drawing nothing but scribble scrabble. My mind seems to keep wondering about Blake and what he had said last night, "keep in touch....." As if I'm some fucking publicist or something. But like always, I could be overthinking the whole thing.
Throughout the whole day I watch reruns of MTV series and old classic movies. I go get my phone from off my dresser and I see my Twitter notifications blown up. I had received many tweets, some of them hate, from last night's events with Blake. One tabloid had even tweeted "Blake and Mystery Girl?? Was There a One Night Stand..." "What the hell?!" I say as I walk back into my living room. 'All I did was kiss him, that's it! My phone begins to ring as soon as I place it on the counter to now get a glass of wine. I pick up my phone and I answer to hear Cara screaming. "You went on a date with Blake Griffin?!! Marilyn, I know what they're saying isn't true. You didn't have sex with him?! Right?!" I can't believe that even my sister, whose a model, has even heard about this. She travels to somewhere different in the world like every week and barely ever uses her phone. "No I didn't what so ever!!" I reply. "Well this one tabloid said that they had asked Blake, at one of his post-interviews a few days ago, if you to had hooked up or anything and all he did was laugh and blush." "So what are you trying to imply? That he gave them the hint that him and I hooked up?" I was now furious. I get a flash notification during the call. "Hold on I'm getting another call, I'll be right back," I say before I go into the other call. "Marilyn, don't check your phone for a few days alright," I know exactly who it was. "Oh don't worry I've had my share of it already. You told those people that we slept together! Are you fucking insane!?" We continue to go back and forth, for what seems like forever but only was for five minutes.

In that time, I learn that they hadn't even asked him about him and I. They rewrote what was actually said in the post game interview. By the end of the call I had felt like complete shit. I apologized continuously, in hopes that Blake would forgive me, because I actually did like him. A lot actually. "I would never do anything to hurt you Marilyn. I mean even though we've only known each other for about a week. Your someone that's sort of already special to me and I want to cherish you forever." I remember those exact words as he said them through the phone. As he said them, my stomach began to fill with, what people would like to say, "butterflies." I had never felt this way about someone before and I wasn't gonna fight the feelings off like I had done before that. To me, he was a genuine person that night and he wasn't some professional athlete, how others would assume. I think I've found someone, and that someone has found me........

I really just used my title as a reference in this chapter. Well anyway, sorry that I haven't been updating new chapters lately. School has been hectic and finals have been, most likely, kicking my ass.

Comment, Vote, Share, and Enjoy!!