19

The sun burns bright through the windows as we head towards Santa Monica Pier. "So what do you want to do?" He asks stopping at a red light in the middle of the city. "We could see a movie...." He shakes his head. "We could get something to eat...." He shakes his head once more. "Not hungry." I look at him sarcastically.

"What do you want to do?" I ask throwing my hands up in defeat. "What do you want to do?" He smirks. "Don't do that!" I couldn't stand that more than anything. It always brings a sense of awkwardness into conversations. "Let's do that!" I tell pointing at one of the two-people bikes that we're currently being taken out for a ride. "Ok." We pull into a parking spot close to the beach. I get out in a rush almost crashing the door into the car next to us.

"Excited?" Blake chuckles. We walk across the street as I drag Blake towards the bike place that's next to a restaurant. "We'll take one please!" I look at Blake to see him nervously smiling at me. "What's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on his forearm. He gulps loudly and simply shakes his head as he begins walking to the bikes that were given to us. "Am I in the back and you in the front?" He asks looking at me through his shades. "I guess so." I say chuckling as I notice Blake standing awkwardly behind me, still not on the bikes. "You are a big guy you'll be fine!" I say getting onto the bikes.

*Back At the House*
"You have a good time?" I come out of the bathroom to see Blake sitting on my bed. "Yeah... It was fun." I say siting on the bed next to him. We sit there for a few moments as tension builds with every second. "You hungry?  I ordered some takeout." I curse under my breath in anger of Blake changing the subject. "Yeah." I say getting up from the bed followed by Blake.

Once we get downstairs we immediately dig in. "You like it?" I ask as Blake stuffs his face as if this was his first meal. "Yeah." He replies simply. I move over towards him to grab my phone which was on the other side of the counter. I couldn't help but graze over his arms as they flexed with ease. "Damn.." I mumble to myself as my hand grasps his broad shoulder. He looks at me with a sharp look as I begin to blush heavily. "You like?" He asks moving towards me pushing me with his, now, popped up chest. "You wish." I smirk.

He takes my phone out of my hands and turns me to face him. We look intently at each other for a few moments. I lick my lips letting him know that it was the right time to seal the deal. But before anything goes further he reaches for his phone attempting to turn his attention to his phone. 'Not today!' I think as I grab onto his freckled cheeks and kiss him passionately.

We stand there kissing for what seems like ages, that is until we stop to take a break. "Is that why you cursed upstairs?" He asked laughing as he began for the stairs. "How'd you know?!" I say sarcastically. I head for my room after making it up the big flight of stairs. "Why don't you come stay with me tonight?" I look back at Blake who was holding his door open with his shirt off.

My vision goes blur for a second or two as I contemplate my choices. 'Blake or bed by myself' I think to myself. I walk towards him slapping his arm as he gives me a smirk. "None of that!" I say walking further into the room. "Right..." Blake says smirking as he closes the door behind him. 'Oh boy...' I think to myself as Blake kisses my cheek and trails down to my lips. "Much better..." Blake says as he climbs onto the bed.

_____________________________ Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating on time... But here's the new chapter enjoy!!

Let me know what you think.... Should I continue with this little scene at the end??