13 *Trigger Warning*

"Lyn! Honey!" I see my mother crying hysterically over by Alex and Harry. I make my way over still numb from the news that I had just received. "Mom what happened?!" Harry begins to rub my mothers back as she begins to cry again, after regaining her composure. I sit in the chair next to her with my head in my hands as she begins to explain. "Your father has had a heart condition ever since you were born. It's been under control, but it's been bad these past few months. He just wanted to see all of you before it would be too late," I sit there unable to move or function entirely.

Blake begins to rub my back as he notices me starting to tear up once more. I don't reject him, due to the fact that I don't have the strength to and I just don't want to. Blake sits next to me grabbing my hand as he begins to calm me down. "It's gonna be ok," I look at him teary eyed and hopeless. The doctor soon enters the room and goes directly to my mother. "You can collect his things. Would any of you like to say any last words to him before we take him away?" I look at my brothers and mother, seeing that they had already said their goodbyes. "I would like to. If that's ok?" I follow the doctor to his room. I enter to see him laying their breathless. I couldn't believe that someone so generous and kind would end up like this. "Hi daddy, I'm so sorry that I haven't been around these past few months. I'm so sorry," I begin to tear up once more, "I promise that I'll make you happy and I hope that I'll be able to see you again one day. I Love You." The nurses from the morgue come into the room and begin to cover him up. I leave the room after I give him one final kiss.

Once I get into the hallway I completely break down. I couldn't believe that he was gone and that he just wanted to see me happy in life that was all. Him and my mother, and all I ever did was push him away and become rebellious. I walk back into the waiting room to see everyone in the process of gathering their things and beginning to head for the elevator. "You ok?" Blake asks as he hands me my jacket and keys. "Yeah, just a bit tired," I reply. Blake truly does care about me. All this time I was overthinking everything. I couldn't believe that I had treated him like I did earlier today.

We get to the first floor and head for our cars. My mother is still emotional and my brothers are barely holding on as are my sisters. "I'll see you back at the house?" Cara asks opening her car door. "Yeah," I open my back door and put my jacket and purse in. "Do you want to come with me?" I ask Blake, "I could really use some company." I say as I walk up to him. "Ok," we get into the car and drive out of the parking lot. We drive for a few moments until Blake decides to break the silence. "Been a wild day...." I glance over at him and chuckle at his attempt to lighten the stressed mood. "It has. It has," I reply. "I just want to go home and sleep. I want this day to be over," I say as I begin to tear up. Blake grabs my hand and squeezes it. All of this has made me realize how much the petty stuff doesn't matter. The drama with my parents needs to stop, it's not worth it anymore. Once we pull into the driveway me and Blake are laughing about some dumb joke that had told. We get out and he walks me to the front door. "I'll call you tomorrow and see how you're doing ok?" He grabs my hand and begins intertwining our hands. "Ok," I say smiling back.

We stare at each other for what seems like eternity but only is for five minutes. Blake looks down at my lips then back up at me as if he's asking for permission to kiss me. I lean in, as he does too, and we begin inching closer and closer. We kiss. I know..... we kiss. I begin blushing furiously as he pulls away and begins walking towards his car. "Goodnight!" I walk inside and head upstairs. I enter my room and shower then I get into bed. 'Oh what a day it has been....' I think to myself as I begin to drift of into a deep slumber.

________________________________
So I know that I haven't been updating lately i apologize! School is killing me! But don't worry I have spring break next week so I'll be updating as much as I can!!

Alright don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Share if you want!!
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
I want to see some comments! Idk where I should lead this. I have an idea but it's not clear.