Difficulties

A/N: hello guys! Happy holidays!
And so eto ako ngayon nagbabalik! Haha chour chour lang ung sinabi ko kahapon HAHAHA, I can't stand my self not doing chapters! Mahal ko kayo eh! HAHAHA.
Btw, have fun reading this new ud!♥️

After what had happened, I still cannot believe that Carlo had said that. Like he stand for me all the time, have a good bond with all of us, then this? That is what he'd always thinking of? That Sandro is heartless? Well, he's the one who's heartless though. Kahit kelan hindi ko inakala na mangyayari to, napaka bait ni Carlo. At medyo close naman silang dalawa ni Sandro. Pero ayun pala, may kinikimiim siya, may galit siya kay Sandro. Ang tanong, bakit? Bakit siya may galit kay Sandro? Is that because I'm always with Sandro? That I'm too close to Sandro? I treated them the same lang naman ah. Yes I know, nasaktan ako ni Sandro at hindi ko alam kung bakit ko siya napatawad ng ganon ganon lang.. pero basta. At kahit naman noon na ok pa ang lahat masaya naman kami, kaming tatlo. Never kaming nag away away. Pero siguro ganon talaga ang mga tao ngayon.

I was cut off when suddenly Sandro spoke to me and said, "Zaira, can you tell me now what had happened? I promise you, I'll listen to you all the way at the end."

He gave me a sweet smile and held my hands. Diko na talaga kaya, sasabihin ko na sa kanya lahat lahat. And even if, who'd can resist that smile? And those sparkling eyes?

I nodded and started speaking.

"Umm.. it's kinda difficult.. but okay. C-carlo was not in my class earlier.. then I've  had excused for something tapos nakita ko sya sa may hall. I tried to avoid him but he quickly walk towards me. He then asked if I could accept his sorry, while holding bouquet of flowers and boxes of chocolates. Then this girl came in, she's Emily.. Carlo's girlfriend. She asked what's wrong and then looked at me sterically, she seem to have an attitude and she is a bully. Carlo explain everything to her, but she didn't seem to understand it. She then said hurtful words to me, I just walk away.. but then, she just pulled my hair and started hurting me. Carlo ain't doing anything, he is just shouting and looking at us. Thankfully Mikay saw us and helped me. She's the daughter of my service there, she's very close to me and a fan of you. And so she help me to release from Emily's hands." I said. Tinuloy tuloy ko na talaga para hindi na ako magpaulit ulit pa.

Sandro let out a big sigh, I can see the frustration at his eyes.

"Did you.. experienced that all, just this morning?" He asked.

I nodded and looked away.

"I don't want to get revenge or so.. I just don't want to see them." I said out of nowhere.

Sandro then hugged me.

Vinny and Simon is in the corner, peacefully listening at us.
They all comforted me, it feels nice knowing that they are all boys but so generous and gentle.

By then tita Liza came, she looked worried too but, I just gave her a smile.

I've told them na wag na lang sana nilang sabihin kina tita and tito ang nangyari, it's embarrassing and I don't want them to get worried pa or something.

"Hi Tita." i said and gave her a smile.

"Anak, bakit ka napauwi? Did something happened?" She worriedly asked.

"Umm, no tita Liza, maaga lang po talaga na dissmiss yung class ko po ngayon." I answered.

She then gave me a tight hug! It feel so nice! Namiss ko tuloy si mommy, I've never had any news about them since the last time I saw them. I badly want to call or text them, but no one answers. I'm kinda worried too, pero baka sobrang busy lang nila. Ate have school, mommy has a bakery, daddy is in the ship na ata, take note he's a seaman. Kuya Zeus and Zion is in taguig.

Pero, I miss them so much!!

After that, they then said it's better if I rest na muna. And so I went to bed and slept for a couple of time.

[SANDRO]

I can't believe that Carlo had done all of that to Zaira, ang akala ko ba eh mahal niya si Zaira? Pero why did he said that, and did that? He's heartless. Minsan talaga nagtataka ako sa mga kilos niya eh, parang may iba talaga.

I said in my mind while staring at Zaira.

I was cut off when Vinny came and drag me to the hall.

"What!?" I said.

"Shh!" Vinny replied.

"What do you need ba!?" I whispered.

"I'm just gonna tell you something! Wag ka maingay!" He then replied. Vinny is still dragging me, I don't know if were am I going to take by this shit!

We end up in the veranda.

"What are you going to tell me huh?" I asked.

"I think you're that inlove na to her. That you're not even.. taking it as a.. dare.." He said.
I was shock for what Vinny said. I don't know either.. pero basta, I just want to help her.

"I think so.." I replied.

He gave me a smile, an awkward smile na para bang gusto akong kainin.

"Don't look at me like that." I said. He just laugh and walk away, yes iniwan ako ng magaling kong kapatid magisa.

Pero for what he said.. nakakapang overthink, like baka nga I'm taking this seriously na. I think I'm really inlove with her.