Alexander is back?

I went outside the hospital, para mag pahangin muna.

"Kuya, labas lang ako." I said to kuya Zeus, na hawak hawak ang kamay ni mommy.

He nodded, and there i went outside. And of course with the three boys.

"San tayo, zai?" Vinny ask. I really don't know where to go, ang akin lang gusto kong lumabas. Tsaka malay kobang susunod pala sila.

"Mag lalakad lakad lang i guess." I answered.

Habang nag lalakad kami ay, napukaw ang atensyon ko sa isang bata na nasa kabilang kalsada. Nagka tagpo ang aming mga mata at, doon ko nasigurado na..

"Alexander!!" Sigaw ko. Agad naman akong tumawid at dumeretso sa kanya. Muli ko nang nakita si Alexander!

"Ate Zaira ko!" Sagot naman nito, at sinalubong ako ng yakap.

I hugged him tight! I've miss him allot!

"K-kamusta kana Alexander?" I asked him.

"Ate na miss po kita! Sobra! Okay naman po ako, kasama ko nga po si mama!" He answered. Mama? She's his mother?

"M-mama mo..?" I said, as I point my finger to her "mother".

"Opo ate." He answered. "Mama mama, si ate Zaira po." Pagpapakilala niya sa akin. Napa taas tingin ako sa kanya at nagulat ng bahagya. Napatingin nalamang ako kina sandro.

"Ate...Ellen? Ikaw ba yan..?" I ask to Alexander's mother.

"Zai.. yes.. how are you?" Ate Ellen answered.

I just hugged her tight too.. and she hugged me back.

"I've missed you allot!" I said.

"Na miss rin kita!" Ate Ellen answered.

But, fist of all. Who is ate Ellen?

Ate Ellen Marcossta, is a very close freind of mine. Back when we're in manila. I know it's quite awkward that she's the one who adopted Alexander. But the truth is, she's originated in baguio. There is where she was born and raised. They just left baguio for their studies. She's very nice, and pretty looking lady. She loves to cook and to chika chika with us. Ate Ellen finished a degree of political science of economic. Yes she's also a politician, that is why i looked into sandro earlier, i thought they knew each other. But they don't. And now she's currently in a break.

Okay, let's go back.

...

"Kamusta na kayo? Ikaw pala ang umadopt kay Alexander." i said.

"Eto okay naman, mother life na!" Ate ellen answered. "Tsaka oo, nako long story." She added.

I nodded. Then i asked the three boys if it's okay for them, that we go into a cafe and talk for somehow. They agreed naman.

I also asked ate ellen, if she wants to go to a cafe. She also agreed. That's why we headed to the cafe near in the hospital.

IN THE CAFE.

"What would you like to order ma'am, sir?" The cashier asked.

"Um, one cappuccino and slice of un sugared cake for me please." Sandro answered.

"Same as the both of us." Vincent replied.

"That is what i will take also ate." I added. "Ate ellen, what would you like to order?" I asked.

"Ahmm, one coffee with a 30 percent of sugar and cream. And 40 percent of brod coffee. Thankyou." Ate ellen answered.

"How about you Alexander?" I asked again.

"Do you have any cookies, or cupcakes po?" Alexander asked the cashier with the cutest voice you could ever think of!

"Yes, baby boy. We have cookies. Pero yung cupcakes kasi namin out of stock na eh." Ate cashier answered.

He nodded and ate ellen continued to his order. " He'll have cookies and cream milk please."

And we finished ordering, we went to a table near the counter so we can get our orders easily.

"Mama, I'm excited to eat na agad!" Alexander excitedly said.

We all smiled at his cuteness, as in! He's super cute and talented. Fluent narin sya sa english, kahit few months palang syang naka tira kay ate ellen.

Few minutes later, our orders are done.

They got our orders, and started eating.

Natawa lang kami ng biglaang lamutakin ni Vincent ang order nya, muntikan pa syang nabilaukan dahil sa sunod sunod na pag subo.

"Vin vin, slow down!" I said, and trying to stop laughing.

He coughs and said, "sorry sorry, ang sarap eh!"

We all chuckled.

While this little boy, is happily eating his cookies and sipping on his drink. Dipping some of his cookies on the milk. He's so cute, the way his chubby cheeks moves when he chew.

"Anak, slow down ha." Ate ellen said, habang tinatapik tapik ang likod ni Alexander.

He nodded as his answer, and continuously eat.

--

I broke the silence and said,  "Ate Ellen, may i talk to you later? Sina sandro nalang muna ang bahala kay Alexander. Pwede ba?" I sweetly said. Even though there is a quite pain left behind me.

"Sure." Ate Ellen replied.

We finished eating. We left Alexander with the three boys, knowing they'll take good care of him.

Ate Ellen and I went outside to talk.

"So.. what's up?" Ate Ellen asked.

"Um, ate.. I don't even know how to tell this. Ehehe.. um.." I nervously said.

"Relax.. you can do it!" - Ate Ellen

"Uhh, i just really missed Alexander.. um, do you think i c-can..."

"You can..? What?" - Ate Ellen

"Do you think, i can get it back for him?" I said.

"G-get back.. what?" She asked.

"F-for all of the times that i'm not with him." I said, and exhaled. "K-kung p-pwede lang naman.." i added.

"S-sure.. why not? Ikaw ang nag alaga sa kanya back when he is still in baguio, and homeless.." she answered. "You could do whatever you want to my son." She added. Son, wow i still can't believe that she's his mom.. i didn't expect this all! What a surprise.

And for those people that is wondering if I'll tell them about my mom's condition.. Well.. for now i will not. We will have a good time muna, ayoko nang madamay pa sila sa problema naming pangpamilya. I don't have the audacity to tell anyone our family problems. If we could pass it by ourselves, we can do it not telling anyone.