WHO IS SHAI?

[SANDRO's POV]

Oh my god, she's back. I cant believe it.

Is shai.. really back!?

"Look kuya oh! Isn't that ate shai!?" Vincent excitedly said.

"Y-yeah..." I answered.

"H-hey, may i ask? Who's shai?" Zaira asked.

"She's..."

.. Sino nga ba si shai..?

Shaira ysobelle mendoza, or also known as shai mendoza. Is my best friend, since we were young. Her family is very close to mine, she have 3 siblings, Shyla, Sam, and Stella. They are all girls, yes. All girls. Pero, bakit nga ba kami nagkakilala ni shai? Well.. it all started when, her parents come over at our place. Me Simon and Vincent are just peacefully playing at the yard when suddenly tita Sabina (Shai's mom) came in holding a child. And that child is SHAI. My biggest enemy that day, why? Its for the reason that after tita Sabina got out of there, she became the devil! For what? Well.  While we're eating some bread with Nutella, it was my turn to put some filings in my bread, when suddenly she snatched the nutella out of my hand and throw the sticky chocolate all over me!! I was so mad at her, but.. she became my freind after that incident. Gonna admit that shes pretty. Pretty lang, kase shes the devil eh. And i think.. i have a small crush on her.. like, don't get me wrong, pero.. she's thoughtful. Anyways.

..

"Hey! Hey!" Zaira snapped her fingers to my face, teka.. NAKATULALA AKO ALL THE TIME!

"Sorry sorry, what was that again?" I asked.

"I said, who is Shai?" Zaira asked.

"Ah.. shes my best friend way back when we're young." I answered.

She nodded and went quiet again.

Aww, i feel awful. I do have feelings with zaira.. but.. i do really have feelings with shai too. Bakit pa kasi siya nag pakita!?

"Wait wait, kuya you said you have a small crush on her diba? Eh pano tong si simon, malaki crush sa kanya?" Vincent the "madaldal" Marcos said.

"Shit. William Vincent!" Simon replied.

I laughed calmly and said. "Weh? You have a big crush on shai?"

"Oona." Simon answered, and rolled his eyes.

Ugh this slanderman. I cant believe may aagaw pa sakin kay Shai! Pero huh, bahala na sya sa buhay niya. I got my Zaira naman eh.

Back to the interview:

[SHAI's pov]

"Maam, what do you do for living?" The reporter asked.

"Thankyou for that question, well. I have been modeling for such a long period of time, and.. i think modeling is the key to what i am now." I answered

"Ooh, what a wonderful answer." He replied.  "Anyways miss Zaira, this is the last question." He added.

I nodded.

"The question is, are you still connected to the marcoses? Because all of your fans know that your family and their's are very close."

I freezed. Omg, marcoses? Sandro?? That freak, haven't see him for a long time now!
But suddenly i snapped.

"Oh, yes. Um. For that question.. um.. n-no.. we barely see each other now.. and um.. uh.. we moved to another states so we have been separated for a long time now." I nervously answered, and gave them an awkward smile.

The reporter nodded naman, so sana naintindihan niya. HAHAHAHA.

Oh my, simon, hmmm. Chubby vinny, and pandak sandro.. I missed them already, i missed to throw nutella na kay sandrong pandak na pumapalakpak. Hmm. When kaya ulit kami mag kikita? Tita liza and tito bong, i also missed them na.

"Okay, thankyou for the time maam Shai." Kuyang reporter na nanggugulat said.

"Oh, ah. Hahaha. Thankyou din for accommodating me. Thankyou everyone!" I said and gave them a peace sign.

After the event, dumeretso agad ako sa condo para ma hunting ang pameleh marcos. I need to see them!! Not to flirt with those slanderman, pandak, and chubby guys. Pero for something!!!

WHAT IS THAT SOMETHING???