Talk.

"Wait, Zaira! Please come talk to me!" Carlo shouted and then pulled me.

"Carlo pwede ba! Layuan mo na 'ko!" I said at dali dali namang tinanggal ang pagkakahawak nya sa kamay ko.

Vinny look so confused.

"Please kahit ngayon lang." Pangungulit ni Carlo. Sabay tingin kay Vinny at sinabing. "Sino namang hirodes to Zaira?" And started pointing at Vincent.

"I'm Vincent." Vinny said.

"Kaano ano ka ni Zaira!?" Muling tanong ni Carlo.

"I'm her freind. And I'm the brother of-" I cut Vinny of and looked at him.

"Brother of??" Carlo replied.

"It's non of your business Carlo. Vinny let's go." I said sabay hila kay Vinny.

"Teka teka! Hindi mo pa sinasagot yung tanong ko!" Carlo said.

Ugh! Can't I just get rid of Carlo? Do I need to do this!?

"Ok, Sandro is his brother. Are you fine with that now?" I said.

"Sandro is your brother?" Carlo asked.

"Yes, he is." Vinny replied.

"Pwede ba? Tara na Vincent please! I cannot handle this anymore." I said.

"Can I talk to you..Vinny?" Carlo asked again.

"No he couldn't! So please!!" I answered.

"Well then, tayo na lang yung mag usap Zaira." Carlo replied.

"What's up with you two? Magkaaway ba kayo? Well if yes.. fix that!" Vinny said.

"No, no, no!! Ano ba Vinny! Aalis tayo o isusumbong kita sa kuya mo!?" I said.

He just nodded and gave Carlo a smile.

Smile? Really? Argh!

"Come on Zaira please kahit ngayon lang! And after all of this I promise you na wala na, wala ka nang mababalita tungkol sakin." Carlo said, and as begging me.

"Come on Zaira, pagbigyan mo na.. I'll wait in the car na lang, ok?" He whispered. Do I have any more choice? Because if yes, I would rather sleep in the bathroom, rather than talking yo this shit!

"Vinny.." I said, "please?" I added. He just gave me a smile and leave.
I stood there like a moran, I cannot even look at Carlo those time.

"Zaira.." He said and held my hands. I quickly get my hands back and look at him.

"What do you want? Just tell me quick, so we're done." I said.

"Can you please accept my sorry? And for what Emily did to you?" He said.

"Sorry? How many time do I need to tell you that, that sorry will not do anything?And that sorry will not heal the pain?" I replied.

"No.. but I can." He said.

"You can? You've already hurt me emotionally, and not just me.. you even hurt Sandro physically." I said. "No more talks and all, we are done with this conversation." I added.

"Look Zaira wait! I just did that because I love you." He said. My eyes grew wide, and I look very shock.

"You.. what?" I asked

"That.. I just did that because.. I.. loved you so much.." He replied.

"So.. the way you've love me, is to.. hurt someone?" I said.

"No.. nadala lang ako.. And even if, Sandro couldn't give you that kind of love. He is heartless!" He said. By that words my world crashed.
I cannot stand my self, and just.. give him a slap.

"You know what, you do not deserve love. You're the one that is heartless, you're the one that is doing such things to yourself that is causing people to leave you. Napaka walanghiya mo Carlo, how dare you to say that? Pinoint mo pa talaga kay Sandro? Even if the real thing is, you're that person? That heartless person?" I said, and burst out crying. I ran out of there and go directly to Vincent's car.
___
In the car

"Zaira, what happened!?" Vinny asked.

"Nothing, let go?" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"I don't know." I answered and burst out crying again. "Sorry sorry, can we just go?" I added.

"Ok.." he answered.

I thought he'd ride me to my condo, but I just ended in their house.

___

TIME SKIP

He drove for just 30 mins or so. Hindi ko na namalayan ang pag mamaneho nya, dahil all through out the ride naka yuko lang ako at umiiyak.

He just parked his car and get out of it, nag stay pa muna ako sa sasakyan for some reason. And I did not expect Sandro will get out and went to me.

"Zaira." He said, at dahilan naman ng pagka gulat ko. Bigla akong napa bangon mula sa pagkayuko.  "Are you ok? What happened?" He added.

Umiling na lamang ako sa kanya, at tumingin papalayo.

He help my face and said, "what happened?" He is so calm, that's why I burst out crying again.

"Nothing." Matipid kong sagot.

"Your mouth said it, but your eyes wasn't." He said. I couldn't even get out from the car, how could I resist from that lovely voice and warm touch?   "Tell me, I'm here to listen.." he added.

Nagdadalawang isip ako kung sasabihin ko ba lahat o hindi, I don't want them to be in a trouble again. And I don't want to know that it is about me. I know he is trusted but.. there is allot of difficulties in him, you know? He's a politician the son of the President of  Philippines. He could do anything he want, and even bad things that could be hidden in media. Yan yung kinakatakot ko na mangyari. I know hindi nya yon magagawa pero.. there is still a chance.

"Hey, look I will never do such things. But if you can't, it's ok.. I won't force you." He said and held my hands. I can't, I can't! I need to tell him.

"Umm.." I said as I started to speak. "Carlo.." I added.

"What did Carlo do to you!? Huh? Tell me!!" He said, he looked angry and the tone of his voice is.. different.

"Madami.." I replied and looked at Vinny. And I gave him the "help me look".

"Yes kuya, he did allot. I saw it all, I just pretended that I didn't know anything." Vincent said.

"What did he do!?" Sandro asked.

"I'll tell you.. later. Zaira let us help you muna." Vinny said

Sandro doesn't have a choice and just helped me. He held my hand and snaked his arms to my waist, pero seryoso nung ginawa nya yon nabawasan yung lungkot, sama ng loob, and all. He's very gentle.

That's why I fell for him.